Username Post: Gazelle and Printer Question        (Topic#1579041)
Rhondatx
Veteran
Rhondatx

I just got my Gazelle on Monday and have had time to make some basic cuts. OMG...just love it! I will have time this weekend to play with it more. Cannot wait!

I want to be able to print colored die-cuts but my little printer is a Kodak Gallery and it prints awful in color. Initially it was great but the first time I changed the cartridge the quality decreased immensely. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good printer that will print color? Preferably one that will also scan 12x12. I would prefer not to spend too, too much. I am new to SB'ing and have already spent an enormous amount equipping my supplies.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 07-28-12 08:41 AM
In response to Rhondatx

You'll want to look at Epson, HP, and Canon - they each get their share of love and hate, depending on the experiences of the owner. I know Epson has decently priced wide-format printers, but I don't know about wide-format scanning, it doesn't seem to be very common. My personal preferences are for a dedicated Epson scanner (I just don't feel the all-in-ones are the best quality, but they could certainly have improved since the last time I needed to buy one), and either an Epson or HP printer - I've had both and liked both.

I love my Gazelle, you'll have so much fun!!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to stick

Congrats on your Gazelle! I have the older one without the 3point registration. I am always amazed at how well it cuts. Don't forget to check out YouTube and the Forum for information

I also second an Epson Printer...they also have wide scanners, but they are not cheap!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics