Username Post: Magetic tin storage book        (Topic#1495299)
acopswife
New Kid On the Block
acopswife

I was recently at a crop and there were two women there with a magnetic book that held approx. 24 small round magnetic tins. The book held about 12 tins on each side and would fold together and close. It was awesome because all their brads, buttons, etc... were there in an easy to carry book. And the tins had see thru lids so you could easily find what you were looking for. I have looked all over the internet for this product and cannot find it. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks for your help...

Cynthia's Place
Idol
Cynthia's Place
In response to acopswife

I don't know about that one but I've seen something like it with I think it was round holders by Close To My Heart.

acopswife
New Kid On the Block
acopswife
In response to Cynthia's Place

Thanks! I'll check it out!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to acopswife

Hmmmmmmmm the tins are "simpletins", I think,,,

http://www.simpletins.com/

which you can also find on ebay,,,

but I've been unable to find the magnetic notebook that holds them,,,,,,

However,,,,,if worse came to absolute WORSE,,,I do not see why you couldn't MAKE one by lining a zipper type notebook thick enough to hold the tins with a roll of magnet you should be able to find in any craft store or thin sheet metal (depending if the tins are magnet or the notebook is magnet,,,lol, I worked last night and I'm too tired to figure it out!!!),,,,I'd use a glue gun to do this,,,,,

Just a thought,,,,

Holly

Edited by holly1965 on 02-11-09 07:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics