Username Post: What if..U could have all 3 The Cricket, Cricut Expression& the Cuddlebug        (Topic#1522907)
Tweety14kath
Resident
Tweety14kath

What would you do if You could have all three of these machines for embossing and cutting?... The Cricket, The Cricket Expression AND the Cuddle Bug?...But you really felt you should just get 2... What would you do if you could have all 3?.....besides PASS OUT!!! LOL!luv, kath

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to Tweety14kath

i have a cricut, expression and a big shot...oh and a revolution and silhouette....my DH just keeps asking WHY!!!!!

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to Rileysmom06

I have the Wishblade, Expression and the Big Shot. I think I am going to get rid of the Wishblade tho, and invest in the SCAL software. I will probably lose all my gsd files in the process, but the Cricut is so much easier and can cut so much more.

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to Nancy Keslin

if I could have 2 i'd have the Expression and the cuddle bug, but i'd settle for the cricut create (which I have) and the cuddle bug (which I hope santa brings me! I've been good!!! I haven't bought sb supplies since October!!!)

BUT, all three, yes, that would be nice! i'd use the create (since i already ahve it) to bring to crops, and probably use the expression while at home.

Edited by JediScrapToo on 12-15-09 01:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to JediScrapToo

I love my cuttlebug the most! I use it the most often...it is quick and easy. I have a Cricut and I am sad to say I rarely put it to use these days.

MommyMarci
Queen
MommyMarci
In response to Tracy S.

I'm embarrassed to say I DO have all three. I got the baby bug a loong time ago and recently upgraded the to the E. I'd take the E and the cuttlebug.

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma
In response to MommyMarci

I have the Cricut Expression and I really hope that Santa brings me the Cuttlebug for Christmas. I really want it to be able to do the embossing. Those would be my two, I don't think that I would want all three.

Expert
In response to Croppin Momma

I don't own any of them (I'm a Quickutz gal), but I from what I read and seen about the three I would say it all depends on whether or not you go to a lot of crops. If so then you might want all three because I've heard it's easier to take a small cricut to a crop (but I've seen E's at the ones I go to). Otherwise you definitely need a Cuttlebug for the embossing.

Tweety14kath
Resident
Tweety14kath
In response to HuskerMom98

Thank you all for all of your wisdom.I hope that your holidays Christmas etc., are "uneventful" and calm and joyful. We do have so much to be thankful... even if we have some very trying trials.. (as does my family) know that I have said a prayer for all of us for PEACE.. even in the midst of the Commercial Chaos. Know that there is always someone that is experiencing more heartache than you... and with that I send my "heartfelt LOVE and PRAYERS. We are all here for each other Thank you for all of your wonderful positive thoughts and advise and just plain friendship this year. God Bless! luv, kath :):):)

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Tweety14kath

I have the Expression and the Cuttlebug. Need and love them both.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics