Username Post: C line page protectors        (Topic#1563927)
New Kid On the Block

I have been looking for the crop in style PSB 12x12 page protectors and can't find them., only the segregated pages. I found someone here who purchased the C line brand. My questions is do they have the closure at the top like the crop in style so your paper doesn't fall out while using the binder? Any help would be appreciated. thanks!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 09-04-11 07:28 AM
In response to elainemoore08

Yes, the opening of the C Lines is at the top of the page.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to stick

good to know because the we r memory keepers does not. I will order some c lines when I need refills!

New Kid On the Block

Does the opening have any type of closure? The crop in style PSB has a little plastic lip that covers the opening so if you drop them the paper doesn't come out. Thanks for your help

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 09-06-11 08:07 AM

No closure. I'm not sure I've ever seen a page protector with a closure and for the most part I really don't see a need for it, but I also don't usually transport my albums anywhere so they're unlikely to get dropped. Sorry, hope you find them!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to stick

I understand the question. The PSB refills have a little fold at the top. They are for holding stickers, etc.

The description for the page below says it has a security guard flap to keep things from falling out.

I think the key is "organizer" pages, versus just page protectors.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 09-06-11 11:05 AM
In response to Bxr-Linda

Ah, that makes sense now - yes, the word "organizer" makes a big difference (sometimes I'm too literal). Interesting

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics