Username Post: Wedding Album for Bridal Show        (Topic#1570737)
Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo

My friends and I are hosting a table for our PartyLite business at a few local Bridal shows over the next few weeks. I have been asked to put together a scrapbook album that showcases all the ways PartyLite can be incorporated into a wedding... center pieces, bridal party gifts, bridal registry, bridal shower shows, extra income to help pay for their wedding, etc.

What paper lines and embellishments would be good to use in an album like this that would capture the mood of a wedding and also complement the romanticism of the candles?

I don't have a lot of time to go looking around, so I am asking advice from my sb.com friends.

Thank You.

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Kit Scrapo

Personally...I would search, anything Prima...There are plenty of embellishments for your pp's, jeweled ribbons such as

http://store.scrapbook.com/pri-544485.html

As far as pp's check out the "Romantic" or "Wedding" LO's in the community gallery. If you see something you like, then click into that image and see if they wrote down the products used. I know there are plenty of fantastic lines out there,,,just can't think of them off the top of my head. I hope this helps!!! Good Luck with your Bridal Shows!!! Sounds exciting!!!

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo
In response to Jojo Noons

thank you... i'm still fairly new to this site and I am still unsure of how to navigate my way around... thank you for the tips!

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo

I don't know why I thought wedding themed layouts needed to be black and white... very few of them are. I like what I am finding in the gallery.

I will be working on this over the next couple of days... the show is Sunday. Any ideas are welcome and appreciated.

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons

Well if theres anything else you need help on...like navigating...don't hesitate to holler at me...I'll help you anyway I can!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics