Username Post: Looking for a new Cutter        (Topic#1579265)
GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

I'm looking for a new cutter machine and I hope you guys could help me. First I want one that will cut up to at least 12 x 12. Cutting thickness - must cut chipboard like butter for letters and some shapes. Also I would like to design my files and/or be able to use the thousands of GSD wishblade files that I already have.

lynev 
Tenant
  • lynev on 08-02-12 02:31 PM
In response to GrandmaG

My suggestion is to research these machines- KNK Maxx machine and the Black Cat Cutter. There are easy to use converter programs that change GSD files to a different format. Other than that, you would be limited to buying a cutting machine that only uses GSD files. The above machines cut chipboard like butter and have about 900g. force.

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to lynev

thank you! I appreciate the info on the other machines. I'm still looking, I have tons of GSD files that I still want to use, but your right I don't want to be limited to just those files.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to GrandmaG

The Gazelle will also meet your needs and it costs less. It cuts chipboard like butter. It cuts 12.125x80". Customer service is second to none. FunTime also opens up GSD, SVG, AI, PDF and other formats. Not to mention it can emboss, engrave and take any size pen/marker. Check out Terri Mouw from BossKut on YouTube. She has awesome videos showcasing the goodness of this machine

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics