Username Post: Postbound 8 1/2 x 11" page protectors???        (Topic#1583739)
New Kid On the Block

Hello, This is my first time to the forums. Looks like a wonderful place!

I would like advice on purchasing page protectors.

I need 8 1/2 x 11" post-bound page protectors. I want clear. I want to purchase a bit bigger quantity each time. 50 count, I guess.

My one concern is: I purchased some online a few months ago. I don't know the brand, but they were for 8 1/2 x 11 pages. The pages poke up a bit above the page protector, so the top edges will get worn over time. I want to be sure the page protectors are tall enough to cover up over the page a bit.

Ideas for me???? Thank you so much!

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to shealea

My favorite is the C-Line Memory Book page protectors. In the past I have bought boxes of 50 at a good price and always keep a spare box on hand to avoid running out. I thought they came from this site, but I just checked and did not see any. (Hint, hint, Scrapbook, you need to stock these!) The quality of these page protectors is great and all my pages fit inside. I had something else in the past that required that a completed LO be trimmed before it would fit, and I got so mad I was tempted to throw them out but finally used them in a binder to sort scraps of paper and cardstock. I don't use anything but C-Line now.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Ms. Fit

Thank you so much for your reply.

I will order some C-line page protectors. Sounds like just what I'm looking for!

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to shealea

UPDATE ON THOSE BOXES: I was just looking at my wish list and noticed these were on it. However, Scrapbook had attached a notice that they were no longer carrying them. This is a real shame because the quality is excellent and by buying in quantity, the price was reasonable. It was a great thing to add to your cart whenever they had free shipping and were really trying to economize,which we are all doing now, it seems. Scrapbook, please bring them back!

Edited by Ms. Fit on 01-07-13 11:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Ms. Fit

They were discontinued by the manufacturer:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showpost.php?post/15810...

If they quit making 'em....

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Megan - ForumTech

• Megan - ForumTech Said:
They were discontinued by the manufacturer:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showpost.php?post/15810...

If they quit making 'em....

Oh no!!!

I use the 12x12 C-Line protectors (I have several boxes). I'll have to scout what's left at my local stores.

I HATE it when I find something I like, then the manufacturer discontinues it.

Are ALL C-Line page protectors discontinued; how long ago?

Original poster -- my second choice is We R Memory Keepers.

kariyava
Pro
kariyava
In response to Bxr-Linda

That is sad. Most 8.5x11 page protectors are a little small, but I typically buy 12x12 paper anyway and have just learned to trim it down slightly less than 8.5x11 in order to fit perfectly (especially if the layout is going to be a tad bit dimensional).

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to Bxr-Linda

Try a Google search for C-Line. From what I saw I still have hopes that Scrapbook will be able to get them again.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics