Username Post: Arkansas Scrappers!        (Topic#1358192)
scrapermom
Veteran
scrapermom

Hello All Arkansas scrapers.. I looked through the scrappersmappers lists and seen alot of arkansas scrapers on there.. Where is everyone.. I would love to get to know you and maybe if we are close we can "meet" for a scrap day.. It would be great..

I live in a little town called Viola.. It only has about 200 people in it.. I have to drive over 30 miles in either direction to get to a scrap store.. And one way is into Missouri.. I live almost in the Middle up the North of Arkansas..

Hello again to any of you that reply.. And Happy Scrapping!

KimG
KimG 
Pro
KimG
  • KimG on 01-06-06 10:19 PM
In response to scrapermom

I'm a relocated Arkie. I just moved to Flordia this past June. I'm from Lavaca. I know that there are a few ladies from the Ft. Smith area but I never saw them around here much. Last year I would have been all about a scrap day. Good luck!

scrapermom
Veteran
scrapermom
In response to KimG

Thanks.. I wish Arkansas was more like FL.. it's always so cold where I'm at.. And I love summer!

Edited by scrapermom on 01-08-06 08:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapermom
Veteran
scrapermom

BTT ...

newnanny2b
Tenant
newnanny2b

Hello scrapermom, I am from Pocola, OK - right on the OK/AR state line. Fort Smith is the first town in Arkansas. In fact I live about a block from the state line so I do all my shopping, etc. in Fort Smith. I also work there. We do not have a scrapbook store now SO I am either stuck with Hobby Lobby and Michaels or have to go to Tulsa or Fayetteville. Of course Hobby Lobby and Michaels have some good sales from time to time.

This is a great area to live in - lots of beautiful lakes - since we are campers we love that part.

rtolin
rtolin 
Veteran
rtolin
In response to newnanny2b

Hi Arkansans (and OK and MO! I've been there a few times and am going to Ouachita SP this summer to rent a cabin with some friends from Tulsa (where we used to live). I'm really looking forward to it! May have a chance to do some shopping, any good SB stores in the Hot Springs area?

newnanny2b
Tenant
newnanny2b
In response to rtolin

I don't know if Hot Springs has SB stores or not. Surely it would since it is a pretty good size town. Been there but I wasn't looking for a scrapbook store - went to a motorcycle ralley there. Good luck on finding good shopping and also I am sure you will stay in a beautiful area. We have a fifth-wheel travel trailer but have not been to Ouachita to camp. Have fun!

Susan - Pocola, OK

rtolin
rtolin 
Veteran
rtolin
In response to newnanny2b

Oh, thanks! I'm sure that we'll have a great time. No phones or work and just family time!

Bev Ann
Veteran
Bev Ann
In response to rtolin

HEY GANG! I'm in the great metroplis of FT SMITH!! HA!

newnanny2b - we gotta meet up! I own a Harley - so I hit rally's a lot!

there is a scrapbook group over on Yahoo I'm a member of - ArkansasScrappers - there are a lot of great gals over there! And there is a little bundle of us from Ft Smith (and one from Pocola - Cassi!) and we just met for lunch yesterday, and are meeting again next week! so, anyone in the FS area, let's meet up!!!

Bev Ann

mistismemories
Expert
mistismemories
In response to Bev Ann

I live in Springdale. I agree we need to all get together.

KyMber
KyMber 
Veteran
KyMber
In response to mistismemories

BTT....Hi "Y'all"! I'm from Ash Flat (close to you scrapermom).

Come on Arkies, where are you???

New Kid On the Block
In response to KyMber

Hi y'all! I'm in Hackett/Fort Smith area

cropmama
Resident
cropmama
In response to beatnikluv

Anyone live near Jonesboro, Ar?
Kallie

From The Beginning
Tenant
From The Beginning
In response to cropmama

Hi Ladies, I'm new here so I just hope I'm posting correct.

I am from Strawberry, about 30 miles from Ash Flat.I have just started scrapping and totaly love it. I was wondering if any of you know of any work shops in my area? I do a lot of my scrap book buying in Jonesboro at hobby lobby. I also heard there is a new place at Hardy called Me and My Mom's I think, any one know about it?
I think I am going to like this forum to much
***Becky***

Kathy-PSPR
Veteran
Kathy-PSPR
In response to From The Beginning

I live in Mountain Home, only been in Arkansas for about a year now...moved here from Alaska, talk about culture shock!lol
I have been digi scrapping for only a couple weeks now, but am totally loving it!
I know of atleast one scrappin store in town here, I may go check it out soon...but for now I am really enjoying goin digi.
Kathy

LovinScrapbookin
Veteran
LovinScrapbookin

I live in Benton,AR. I have been scrapping for about 3 or 4 yrs. I love scrapbooking and other crafts and would love to get together with anyone close to my area. You can email me personally at gekko123@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks,
Shelleen

laceyannsmom
Veteran
laceyannsmom
In response to LovinScrapbookin

I live in Clinton!!!

sabrena
Veteran
sabrena
In response to laceyannsmom

haha...I am from south arkansas!!

cabotscrapper
New Kid On the Block
cabotscrapper
In response to sabrena

Hi I am new and I live in Cabot.

gossamer_pixie
New Kid On the Block
gossamer_pixie
In response to cabotscrapper

Hi! I am in Fayetteville (moved here about a year ago). The only scrapbook store I knew about in the town closed abruptly this spring, and the closest one I know about is in Bentonville. Does anyone know of one in Fayetteville or Springdale? I mean, surely in this large town there is a store other than Hobby Lobby!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics