Username Post: Remove comment on a layout        (Topic#1579581)
oakhills
Governor
oakhills

I have received a comment on a recent gallery layout that makes me very uncomfortable. The person who posted the comment does not have any information on their profile. Is there any way to remove this from my gallery? This is the comment posted by "Unknown":

Unknown

hello dear My name is sinda.i saw your profile at (www.scrapbook.com) And i became interested in you, because the way you explain yours self gives me joy please I will like you to write me through this e-mail here. (sinda1011walt@yahoo.com) So that we can know each other THANK YOU. Your sinda

4 hours, 5 minutes ago

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to oakhills

This was also left on mine and a few others that I know off. Looking like some form of spam or phishing.

hello dear My name is sinda.i saw your profile at (www.scrapbook.com) And i became interested in you, because the way you explain yours self gives me joy please I will like you to write me through this e-mail here. (sinda1011walt@yahoo.com) So that we can know each other THANK YOU. Your sinda

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Drayia

I got them on two of mine. It's left the same message over 200 times just in the past two hours although some of them show a different place she claims to have seen the profile, as follows - like the bot forgot to change its script before it started spamming a new website:

hello dear My name is sinda.i saw your profile at (myguitarspace.ning.com) And i became interested in you, because the way you explain yours self gives me joy please I will like you to write me through this e-mail here. (sinda1011walt@yahoo.com) So that we can know each other THANK YOU. Your sinda

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to aquabunny

They've been/are being mopped. Quantity takes a bit.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Thank you again Megan....It just freaked me out when I saw that on one of my LOs...Sorry that you have to endure these type of issues with low life people that have nothing else to do other than coming here and spam!

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to GIGIGI30

The message is still on the last layout that I posted to the gallery.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to oakhills

I saw this comment on a few layouts, its creepy!!!

scrapmomof4
Pro
scrapmomof4
In response to JoJorenee

Mine are still there is a way we can remove them ourselves?

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to scrapmomof4

PM me a link to the layout, and I can remove it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics