This is a fun pal swap inspired by one of my favorite stores as a little girl. It was a store that sold stickers, notebooks, pens and all sorts of girly items in various themes like Hello Kitty, fairies, puppies, etc... I LOVED THAT STORE !!!
This swap will be easy because it does not limit you to one specific theme. This will make it easier for you to shop for your partner. You will put together a bunch of items for your partner based on her completed survey. Surveys will go out once sign-ups are closed. I will pm you a survey along with your partner's name. You will complete the survey and pm it directly to your partner. This will not be a secret pal swap.
Please send your partner a variety of items based on her preferences as listed on her survey. Some of the themes included in this swap are :
Kawaii items (Hello Kitty and friends)
You could stick with one theme or go with a mixture of several of the above.
Suggested items would include :
Some of the "brands" out there you could shop for would be Hello Kitty (and friends), Lisa Frank or Disney amongst others.
You could also possibly do deco squares, tags, journaling blocks or titles utilizing the theme(s)to include in your swap package.
Basically, this would be a package full of HAPPY.
Spending range is $15-20 not including postage.
All items must be brand-new.
At least one-item must be a hand-made or altered item.
Suggested hand-made/altered items include:
Altered Altoid Tin
Please use your best judgment and fairness in the quantity you provide. For instance, if doing deco squares, please provide some deco squares along with some other items since the deco squares are small. Give what you would want to receive in return.
Please mail in a padded envelope or box direct to your pal with delivery confirmation.
Please check in once a week and keep in touch with your pal also.
Sign-ups through Sunday, November 30th.
Mail out to your partner no later than Saturday, January 31st.
Any questions, please ask.
Let the sign-ups begin!
1) Dena (Strawberryfairy)
4) Bethany (Scrapper from NY)
7) Krista (Puppet)
12/01 UPDATE :
Okay, ladies. I pulled names randomly and here is the list. You are going to be buying for the person listed after your name, on the right. For instance, I am buying for Brandi. Sorry to the ladies in the first round who pm'ed me their partner's names from last round. I forgot that I had posted a similar list on that thread. DUH !!! ~LOL~ I can't remember anything these days!!!
Copy and paste the following survey in a pm to the person who is assigned to buy for you. Make sure you include your mailing address and check in on the thread once a week! Any questions, please ask! Thanks and have fun shopping !!!
Dena buys for Brandi
Brandi ---- Marlene
Marlene --- ldybug
ldybug ---- Cindy
Cindy ---- Salsa
Salsa ---- Dena
Bethany --- Krista
Krista ---- Jordan
Jordan --- Bethany
Please copy and paste the following and pm to the person assigned to you.
1) Which themes would you like included in your Rainbows & Smiles package? Please include at least 5, if you can. You can include more than 5 to make it easier for your partner to shop for you and you may also include items not listed in the op.
2) Of those mentioned in the previous question, which are your TOP 3 ?
3) Do you prefer a wide range of items or, in as much possible, would you like your partner to stick with your Top 3 or even your #1 favorite? (This is only a request and not a guarantee that your partner will do this. It's up to your partner to assemble your package as she wishes. Some items may be hard to find depending on where the person is located.)
4) What types of items would you like to receive (stationary, scrapbook items, jewelry, stickers, etc.. )
5) Would you like some scrapbook items as well (journaling tags, deco squares or perhaps any altered items, etc...)?
If there is anything else you can think of that might be helpful in your partner putting together your package, please include it in the email.