Welcome to PAT #1. I've participated in this sort of ATC swap before on other swap sites and I have yet to see it on this site. If there is someone doing this swap, please let me know and I will remove it. Thanks so much for playing.
Pick-a-Theme is grouped, each group consists of five members. When you sign up for a spot in a group, you pick your theme. You will then make a card for each of the four other members of your group in their chosen themes and in return, they will each make a card for you in your chosen theme.
1. All cards MUST be 2 1/2 by 3 1/2. That’s a hard and fast rule of ATC’s.
2. There must be at least two layers of heavy card stock or watercolor paper.
3. No technique requirements. Use at least one embellishment. And, of course, do your best work.
4. Each card must be unique. You can not make the same card for two different people even if the themes are similar.
5. Regarding handwriting on cards: Unless you are a calligrapher or skilled at drawing fonts, if you don’t have a stamp that meets your need for text, a computer generated phrase or a word or phrase cut from a magazine is generally preferable to handwriting on an ATC.
6 . Please sign your cards! People like to know who to compliment and thank! At a minimum, please include the Group # and Theme, and your name and login ID on the back of the card. Any other information you would like to include is also welcome.
7. You will be placed in groups on a first come first serve basis and I will do my best to accomodate your requests for groups. If you want a specific group, please feel free to request it. I've added some groups to start out with.
8. Let's have some fun and create some art!!
Sign Up Deadline: April 1, 2011
In My Hands by: April 15, 2011
Mailed back out: as soon as possible after April 15, 2011
Please Note: Each swap position has an individually selected theme, so in this type of swap there are no angels and no substitutions so please keep that in mind when you sign up. Be fair to your fellow swappers, mail on time and if real life happens, please let me know ASAP.
Please send your cards in a baggie and include a self-addressed stamped envelope for cards to be returned to you. The amount of postage on your SASE should be at least the same amount that it takes to mail your cards to me and you need to use US postage stamps.
Include 2 extra stamps in case the cards coming back to you are heavier than the ones you send to me. Extra postage will be returned if not used. Canadian and non-USA participants may include US currency in lieu of postage. Please PM me when you are ready to mail your ATCs.
GROUP 1-Misc FULL
1. Life is a Puzzle - Ccomrie23Finished
2. dance (not cutesy) - Theellenb Received
3. steampunk - ScrappyBee14
4. butterflies - TheCottonThistle Received
5. volleyball - scrapbooksusie Received
GROUP 2-Animals FULL
1. dolphins - Ccomrie23 Finished
2. cute mice - Cutencrafty Received
3. penguins - scrapbooksusie Received
4. cats or kittens - mjmone Received
5. butterflies - YourScrapAttack Received
GROUP 3- Misc FULL
1. tiedye - scrapbooksusie Received
2. shabby chic birds - ScrappyBee 14
3. inspirational words (dream, live, explore, etc.) - mjmone Received
4. vintage advertisements - ccomrie23 Finished
5. techniques using masking - frndly1 Received
Group 4 - Colors FULL
1. peach - frndly1Received
2. teal - ccomrie23 Finished
3. lime - JordanNichole Received
4. pink - chelacreates - Received
5. green - sweeterpea13