Page 1 of 16 
Username Post: Fabric Art Tags Swap CLOSED SWAPPING OUT!!!        (Topic#1553503)
crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty

Toccara Feliciano
6426 Oaktree Ct.
Tampa, Fl 33610
Hello I am finally back to host another swap. the last big swap I hosted was a hug success back in early 2010 and I am finally ready for another after having a rough ending in 2010. Here is a swap that I though would be nice.

FABRIC ART TAGS
These tags are just what they are called art. They are sort of like ATC's, you can add whatever you like on the tags. They are for scrapbook layouts and they are considered a tag that is fully embellished and used as an embellishment to complete a page. here is an example:

I think these are so darling especially if you like fabric and want to play around with it to make something beautiful.

Rules: You must have a sturdy base as chipboard, cardboard. If you are advance with sewing and you will be sewing you wont need a base such as chipboard or cardboard. I don't want the tags falling apart so only if you are advance with sewing you are not required to use a base.

You must use fabric It is a fabric art tag so make sure you have fabric or want to purchase it before signing up. you have to use atlest 4 different types of fabric My cardboard is measured around 2.4in x 2.3in so we can start there as the smallest we will go. IF you want to go bigger that is your choice but remember everone else may not go bigger so keep that in mind.

You Must include a word on the tag. The tag would not be complete if it did not have at least one word.

You must include at least two embellishemnts.
You can sew or glue on your fabric your choice. No themes just go for what you know!
You Must make 4 tags!
We are all talented ladies here and I am excited about this swap!

Shipping rules: Please seperate the tags in individual bags with your name on each of them on the back or on the baggie. Include an extra envie for your tags with your addy and postage already on it...this makes it so much easier. Put the same postage and an extra one or two stamps on the postage to ensure there is enough postage or for heavier tags.
upload pics of your creations so that we can see.

QUALITY LADIES IS A MUST: We all have different styles but make sure you are doing you best and sticking to the rules. I have been in swap where some did not stick to the rules and I added everything on my creations that I was supposed to and got back something that was half done or not even close to what we were asked to have. I will not distribute out items that are not in compliance to people that followed the rules. It is not fair and I don't have the heart to do people that way. As hostess I have to make sure that all rules are followed as to quantity of embellishemnts and such.
DUE DATE TO MY HOUSE IS APRIL 20th I want to give everyone time to get these done.
Happy Creating!!!!
If I left anything out let me know it has been awhile since hosting and I may have left out important info! SWAP WILL CLOSE IN & DAYS FEB 27th
International please send in enough time to be recieved by due date! Thanks!

PARTICIPANTS:

1.Crafty Lefty FINISHED
2. Huskersfan RECEIVED
3.DKravec RECEIVED
4.Scrappinggrand FLAKED
5.AndiebeeRECEIVED
6. MarticaRECEIVED
7. MidnitescrapperRECEIVED
8. Moon PuffRECEIVED
9. CutencraftyRECEIVED
10. Stretch9089RECEIVED
11. RosieNJRECEIVED
12. amymwzRECEIVED
13. Scrapbooking TeacherRECEIVED

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to crafty lefty

Hi,
I would like to join in the swap. I have never made fabric tags before but I would like to give them a try if you'll have me. How big do you make the tags?
Thanks, Patty

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to huskerfan

No problem I will add you.

we are going to go with atleast 2.4in x 2.3 being the smallest we will go. I don't measure I just cut on with my cutting machine at the size that looks right for me...so I measured my cardboard size being a decent size and those are the measurements so you can go bigger than that but not smaller than that.

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty

Nice to meet you by the way I am Toccara and I have never met you so Hi!

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty

I have updated the size thanks!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

This looks really interesting Toccara. I do believe I'll give this a try. Thanks.

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to DKravec

Thanks Toccara, and its nice to meet you too

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to huskerfan

Hi Toccara!!
This sounds like a great swap!! But i must come up with an idea before I can join, OK?? I added this to my favorites!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to huskerfan

Put me down Toccara. I have done ornaments before like this so It will be fun.....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

YaY!!!! more people. I'm thinking the whole fabric thing might be a nice change for me.

scrappinggrand
New Kid On the Block
scrappinggrand
In response to DKravec

WOW! I would love to join this swap

AndieBee
Expert
AndieBee
In response to scrappinggrand

Hi Toccara! I'd like a spot in your swap please ma'am.

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to AndieBee

Okay I have all of you ladies added! Melody Hope to see you come back and join! Sorry it took so long three of my childhood friends stopped by have not seen them in a long time so it has been fun.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

It's always so nice to have time with your friends. Not too worry, Melody will be back. We've been working on her. Hope everyone is having a good day.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

Toccara, you forgot to add Martica to the list.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Boohoo she forgot me....

midnitescrapper
Idol
midnitescrapper
In response to Martica

Oh my gosh do I ever want to join this, of course after swearing off all swaps for a while. Soooo tempting!

I am with Melody, need an idea first before I commit, and to finish off my other swaps. Tocarra, how long will you be taking sign-ups?

The temptation!

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to midnitescrapper

Another question, Do we make all 4 tags the same?
thanks

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to Martica

How did I manage to do that! I am soo sorry...I love you Martica it was unintentional

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to midnitescrapper

7 days cut off is the 27th of Feb

Page 1 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics