Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: MARCH Monthly Tag Swap: Closed & Waiting on a few to Swap Out        (Topic#1571085)
jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB

This will be a monthly tag swap, with each month having TWO themes you may sign up for.
One theme for the month will ALWAYS be the birthstone associated with that month, so you should create a tag using only the birthstone color(s).

The other theme will vary. You may sign up for both as long as you can honor the commitment.

Signs up will CLOSE March 5th

Important Swap Guidelines and Instructions:

The tags must be ABOUT - NOT EXACTLY 4X6. Shipping tags are usually 3 3/8 x 6, Sizzix dies are around 3 1/2x6 and you can cut them on your Cricut, or hand cut them with your trimmer) and be made out of cardboard, heavy cardstock or chipboard.

The due date will be the 25th of each month. That means in my hands by the 25th, please.
First due date: March 25th.
(note: I moved the DD back a few days. From the last swap, people have had a hard time getting them to me on time, which may have been due to the holiday on the 20th. I'm willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. HOWEVER: Please note the due date, and respect it.

Materials :

Good quality materials are required. You must use AT LEAST 3 embellishments. This includes, but is not limited to: inking, distressed edges, ribbon, charms, bling, stickles, glitter, etc. Please use lots of embellishments and make each tag a work of art in and of itself. Include as many mediums as you like. This is the time to really let your creativeness shine. Paper selection and color should follow the color theme of the month.

To try and keep this flaker free, you will only need to create 4 tags, and in return- you will get 4 tags. After a month or two, if you guys want, we can up it to more tags, if you want to get more in return.

If you have not made good on your other swaps, please do not sign up. Life happens...I know! So, if your life starts HAPPENING, then let me know so I know not to look for your tags!

Mailing them in:
Bag them individually in small ziploc bags, or something similar. Please write or staple a piece of paper with your name, sb.com name AND category the tag is in, onto the bag. That way I know who did what.
Please send the exact amount of postage it took to send your tags, PLUS 3 extra stamps. I will return any extra postage. *Some tags may be heavier, or have more embellishing, causing the return postage to be more.*
Please send them in a bubble mailer so I can re-use it. If you do not have a bubble mailer, please be sure to send an extra envelope for your return tags. Also include in your package a peice of cardstock with your return address on it. It will make things must faster on my end.
My address:
Jessica Burnell
2643 E 95th N
Idaho Falls, Id 83401

Checking in:
Check-ins are required each week. If you have not checked in, I will message you to ascertain your status. If I have tried to contact you a couple times and I do not hear from you after 2 weeks, I will assume that you no longer wish to participate.

Last but not least, HAVE FUN!!!

March Birthstone: Aquamarine

Bonus theme: A FLOWER & LACE Spring (Anything in spring colors, what spring means to you. Only requirement is using atleast 1 flower, and lace.

Birthstone Group: Aquamarine
1.Skittlesab5
2.texlady
3.iheartscrapping
4.throwscraps

Bonus Theme: A Flower & Lace Spring
1.skittlesab5
2.iheartscrapping
3.texlady
4.throwscraps

Edited by jessicaLB on 03-28-12 04:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB
In response to jessicaLB

For those who join...I was also thinking about not making a size requirement per se...just atleast 2x2. What would you think of that?

skittlesab5
Expert
skittlesab5
In response to jessicaLB

I would like to take a spot in both groups please. I think the size you have it set at is fine.

jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB
In response to skittlesab5

OK, great. I'll get you added!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to jessicaLB

Jessica, I love the bonus theme. Please add me to both groups.

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to i heart scrapping

count me in or both groups

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps
In response to texlady

Jessica, add me to both groups also. thanks

jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB
In response to throwscraps

Great, got everyone added!!

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to jessicaLB

I thinking about this one,Will let you know.Joy

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps
In response to joydee1963

morning ladies

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo

I'd like a spot in each group as well, thank you... i loved doing these last month, and now I am addicted.

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to Kit Scrapo

I have a bunch of precut tags that are 3.5 x 2.5. Would that be to small?

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps
In response to texlady

jessica, do we have to embelish the back side of the tags too, with patterened paper & embelishements too?

jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB

Texlady, I think that would be fine. I too was wanting to use some of my pre-cut smaller tags.

throws, no you don't

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to jessicaLB

I'd join but I don't like tags that big....

jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB
In response to pennysan

You can do smaller tags. I think I'm going to change it so the tags are atleast 2"x3". I would like to do some smaller tags to use in mini albums & other things

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to jessicaLB

MMS

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps
In response to texlady

well if everyone is doing smaller tags than i guess i will too.

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo

i like the smaller tags as well

jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB
In response to Kit Scrapo

I just wanted to let you guys know how BEAUTIFUL those february tags are. You ladies are such a talented group.

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics