OOPS - Have a recipe that you came up with quite by accident? You wanted to make something else but didn't have the right ingredients so you experimented with something off the wall and it actually tasted good? Here's your chance to share it with others. I like to call these "OOPS" recipes
Green - Or since March is associated with St. Patrick's Day and doesn't matter who you are, everyone is Irish on St. Patty's day and everyone wears green, so this month's theme is Green! Any recipe involving a green veggie, dessert, drink mix. But be sure it's one you've tried and tested. Now if, you are Irish and have a favorite Irish recipe, then you can sign up for that instead.
Here's the catch: Since this is a scrapbooking site, your recipe card will have to be decorated scrap book style. Say for example, your recipe is chocolate covered cherries, could make your recipe card on brown and red cardstock, add some cherries or red gems/ribbon.
When you sign up, please let me know what your recipe will be and an alternate, in case someone beat you to it.
Here are the rules:
1. Sign-ups will be accepted until 3/17/12.
2. Recipe must be typed out.
3. Recipe card must have at least 3 embellishments
4. Recipe cards must also be made out of a heavy duty cardstock or similar material that is acid free for those who wish to put this in a photo album and must be 4x6. You can make it 8x6 and fold it in half or do a 12x6 and make a trifold.
5. The number of recipes cards you make will depend on the number of people who sign up. I am going to limit it to 10 people per category. If there is more interest, then I might start up a second group.
6. All cards must be in my hands by 3/31/12, that does NOT mean post mark day. I will be swapping them out that week. I want to make sure everyone has their cards in their hands before Easter!
7. Mailing: I will try to use the same envelope as long as it's in good condition. If it's been used numerous times and the outside is getting thin, then you might want to get new envelope. Please include a return address label. I have enough tape, so I can tape it on, if needed. Include the same amount of postage, plus four 10 cents extra postage stamps.
For people swapping from overseas - I accept Paypal. Pm me for my email address.
** OOPS **
1. hostess - pork & bean chili with Manwhich sauce
2. Melissa - Taco pasta shells
3. Johnnie's girl - chicken broccoli ring
** GREEN **
1. Melissa - Grasshopper Cheesecake
2. Johnnie's girl - pistachio bar dessert
4. Sally - artichoke spinach dip
5. Jessica - Andes mint thumb print cookies