Username Post: REMOVE please!        (Topic#1573669)
Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Soooo sorry Ladies I posted this swap in the wrong area.....I don't know how to remove it but would ask that you move from this thread to the one we will be posting on.....its posted in the right place now!!!! sorry about that!!!

Here is the correct link:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/49/ti...

See ya there!!!!!

Edited by Cassondra71 on 04-13-12 06:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Cassondra71

OMG... I'm so excited!!!

Whoever gets my name, I love Yellow, Blue and Green all together... I love Anything and Everything that has to do with Summer....

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to debby_westbrook

I have a question... I know it might be stupid. But just wanting clarification..

So we are making the pages about ourselves and we are sending those to you (hostess) so that 1 page of ourselves will go into all the other ladies binders so that they will have information about us??

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to auntieant

I'm in. Just hoping I can make the deadlines. But I know we are all pretty laid back in here which is awesome! I haven't altered a binder before so that should be interesting.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to silver26AK

Another question...

Since this is invitation only how do I get invited??

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to auntieant

This is for our Paper Sisters Circle Group. The swap should have been posted under the secret pals and circle journals sub forum. Not on the main swap forum. Maybe Cass can fix that. Sorry.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to silver26AK

Of course- ME

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

How do I change it Erin??? do I have to delete this whole thread and start over or can I move it????

Make sure to let me know your color choices for this swap and theme and I will post them on the first post!!!!

I was looking at a binder this morning and wondering if I could peel the plastic off it and use the cardboard part underneath as my base.....other wise I don't think stuff will stick to the plastic?????? I will have to experiment I guess!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I plan on using chipboard for my covers. I have 2 inch binder rings. I will use the protective page cover to line up the holes on my chipboard covers. I just have to figure out how big to make the chipboard covers because I want it to be a little bit bigger than the pages..

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to debby_westbrook

I posted a new thread (same thing) in the correct area....when you get a chance lets all move over there to avoid any confusion!!!

Thanks and I am soooo sorry!!!

heres the link:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/49/ti...

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

ok moving to the new thread. Signing off here

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics