Page 1 of 12 
Username Post: ENCHANTED TAG Swap -CLOSED        (Topic#1578679)
pennysan
Pro
pennysan

For this swap let your imagination go wild and create a fantasy work of art. Our theme is all things "ENCHANTED" or magical and/or mystical. Subjects could include: fairies, gnomes,angels, mermaids, mermen, unicorns, wizards, pixies, griffins, lephacuns, pegasus, dragons, the easter bunny, the toothfairy, etc. But please do not include really dark magical creatures as I hope to save those creatures for another swap close to Halloween. (See examples and actual tags for this swap below....)

Here are some perfect examples from the sb.com gallery: Yes, we are expecting your work to match the quality of these samples!!

Once upon a springtime tag by Jolaine

Fairy Tag by Photochaser123

Mother and Child Mermaid tag by ILOVePAPILLONS

Description
This swap will be a 5 + 1 tag swap. You will make 5 to mail to me and keep one for yourself.

Tag size...should be either a #8 standard size shipping tag (6 1/4 x 3 1/8) or any shape that is roughly around 5-6".

Tags need to be made of a sturdy material of your choice, preferably chipboard.

This is an elaborate tag swap. All tags MUST include top of the line products and at least "5" embellishments (suggestions include glitter, hat pins, buttons, flowers, paperclips, mousetraps, ribbon, staples,lace, rhinestones, charms, pearls, beads, and etc.) and of these five, three must be different. Example you can have 3 flowers, one ribbon, and a paperclip. You cannot just have 5 flowers. You must also use two different techniques on your tag (such as pop up dots, fussy cutting, chalking, sewing, inking the edges, paint splatter, etc.) NO flat tags allowed for this swap...they must all POP and be dimensional, covered with gorgeous papers and/or fabrics and be loaded down with quality embellishments!

The tags must be placed into a ziploc bag or some other type of plastic bag to be sent in to keep them safe from damage during shipment.

Tags should be mailed to me no later than Sept 15th. You must use a delivery confirmation and post that number to the group.

Now for a few rules...
Please leave a comment below to join this swap.

Weekly check-ins are required. A simple hi or jci (just checking in) is ok. Your last check in should be when you have received your package back.

Please keep in mind that we take flaking very seriously. Do not sign up for this swap if you cannot complete it. If life gets in the way, please have the courtesy to let us know.

Please package swaps in a ziplock bag to protect from the elements or accidents in shipping.

Include your name, blog, youtube, or any other pertinent info on a separate paper with EACH bag.

Please provide a return envelope OR package in a manner that your envelope can be reused. I would prefer to recycle. I will ship to the return address on the package unless otherwise noted.

Include the same amount of stamps/funds that it cost you to mail the package to me PLUS an additional 2 stamps. (forever stamps work great in the US) Please do not send the printed metered strip as they expire immediately.

Please note: your goodies will be shipped back to you by me approximately two weeks after the swap closes. This allows time for all your gorgeous creations to get to me. So since this swap closes September 15th...your goodies will be shipped back to you on approximately September 30th.

I will pm you my address.

These tags neetd to be very elaborate. They must be adorned with embellishments and be something that you would be proud to receive. Whether you use a ticket, print a poem or use vellum sayings, your tag must "say" something. It can be one word or it can be phrases, but it must tie into our theme. Suggestions include magical, mystical, dream, imagine, etc.

Your tags DO NOT have to be the same. Create 6 very unique tags, if you so desire or send in 5 of the same design tags!

It is VERY IMPORTANT that you do your BEST work on these! The bar is set high, but you will be receiving fabulous works of art so don't hold back on the creativity!

Please post pictures of your completed tag or tags in your gallery and here.

SWAPPERS:
1. ILOVEPAPILLONS/Glenda

ILOVEPAPILLONS (2nd set of tags)

pennysan/Penny

mwendt7/Melissa

Ashley

Karmax3

craftytwin/LaTarris

mleehm/Mary

tcletoaddison/Toni

Melissa Birlem/Melissa

Iheartscrapping/Bonnie

: hvn101/Heather

Edited by pennysan on 09-25-12 09:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to pennysan

Sign me up...sounds fun. I love tags.

mleehm 
Resident
In response to CraftyTwin

I'd love to join this swap!

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to mleehm

Welcome LaTarris and mleehm!!!

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to pennysan

Thanks for the invite! I'd love to join you ladies!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to Melissa Birlem

When do sign ups end? I'd like to join but need to check first to see if I will have the time.

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to silver26AK

I'll probably keep this open for quite some time. We'd love to have you join us Erin. I love your work.

Thanks for joining us Melissa!!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to pennysan

I will take a spot. Thank you

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to tcletoaddison

Welcome to the swap Toni!! We're so glad you've joined us!!

Edited by pennysan on 07-18-12 07:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pennysan

Hey Penny!
I've been thinking on this swap and I'm still not sure if I will have enough time to complete it. So I'm going to give it a couple of more days and then let you know.

mleehm 
Resident
In response to Ms_Pebbles

JCI

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Pebbles and Erin, I will probably keep this open until about a week before it's due. So feel free to join us any time.

At this point, you have like 8 weeks to complete your tags.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to pennysan

I would love to join. Was so surprised to see my tag there, forgotten I had even made it

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Thinking about this one...... I do have that paper.The tag was made with.Joy

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to joydee1963

So glad you've joined us ILOVEPAPILLONS and hope you join us Joy!!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to pennysan

• pennysan Said:
Pebbles and Erin, I will probably keep this open until about a week before it's due. So feel free to join us any time.

At this point, you have like 8 weeks to complete your tags.

Thanks! I really want to do this, so I am planning on it, but don't want to officially sign up just yet. When I start making the tags, I'll let you know. Haha. So thanks for keeping it open.

ashadevyne
Expert
ashadevyne
In response to silver26AK

Ooh! May I please join??? Those tags are gorgeous!!!!!!

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to ashadevyne

Welcome to the group Ashley!!!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to pennysan

Ok, I've resisted joining this one as long as I can.

Sign me up please.

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to i heart scrapping

Are we making 4, 5, or 6? The bottom of the rules say 4 but the top says 6???

Page 1 of 12 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics