Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: OCTOBER ENVIE SWAP - MUST BE POSTAL BY 10/20!!!        (Topic#1580995)
ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR MONTHLY ENVIE SWAP:

Sign-ups will continue through Sept. 30th and you will receive your pals within 4 days of signups closing.

*** All envelopes should be mailed NO LATER than OCTOBER 20TH. Any envies mailed out after this date will be considered LATE and YOU will NOT BE ABLE TO sign up for the following month!! IF YOU CONTINUE TO BE LATE YOU WILL BE DROPPED FROM THIS SWAP FOR THE FUTURE. If you have been late or did not complete 1 of my swaps or this swap in the past, please don't sign up! I wont even add you to the list.

LATE = mailing your envelope(s) out after the due date!! I CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN ANYMORE. IT IS NOT FAIR FOR THE PEEPS WHO MAIL OUT ON TIME. I KNOW LIFE HAPPENS AND I UNDERSTAND.. LMK THAT YOU CANNOT MAIL OUT ON THAT DATE AND YOU WONT BE CONSIDERED LATE. BUT IF IT CONTINUES ON A MONTHLY BASIS YOU WILL BE DROPPED FROM THE SWAP. In addition, if you participated in a prior month and did not regularly check in on the thread (1xper week), indicate when your envies were postal and/or rec'd you will not be able to participate for 1 month.

The Theme for OCTOBER IS "HAPPY HALLOWEEN" AND "IT'S FALL YALL" This includes: everything related to that theme.

Here are the general rules for this swap:

YOU MUST PM ME YOUR ADDY BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE FOR SIGN UPS ON THIS SWAP. IF I DO NOT HAVE YOUR ADDY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ADD YOU IN.** If you have joined the last month's swap I should have your addy and there is no need to PM me it again.

The maximum number of envelopes you can sign up for is 2, UNLESS otherwise stated. DUE TO FLAKERS I HAVE TO LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF ENVIES YOU SEND.

*Stuff your envelopes with anything related to the theme.

*Envies are to include store bought and hand made items. If you dont send in handmade items put in an xtra NIP item please.

NIP= ITEM IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND MUST BE BRAND NEW.

* Send QUALITY Items. If you dont think you would like to recieve an item you are about to send.. dont send it.

*Use protective envelope to prevent envie from getting ripped or contents damaged. ( Bubble, photo envie, etc.)

You Must checkin and let us know when you have gone Postal, Received and/or are still waiting for your envie. This may effect you signing up again for the next month.

ANOTHER RULE:

It would be appreciated if you would please post when you receive your envie and just tell us some of the things you received. This will help our newcomers to know that they are sending stuff that are appropriate. and a simple thank you would be nice also.

***Include in your envie:

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN"

Please send in anything related to halloween etc.

*1 NIP Items of any halloween related item
*1 Handmade or NIP item of a pumpkin
*1 Handmade or NIP of a witch
*1 Handmade or NIP of a ghost
*1 Handmade or NIP of a skeleton

"ITS FALL YALL"
Please send in the following:

*1 xtra goodie.. your choice (ribbon, fiber..etc)
*2 NIP items of something related to fall. (leaves, pumpkins etc.)
*2' of ribbon .. no plain.. must have something on it

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

ATTENTION ALL NEWBIES TO THIS SWAP

We love new people to swap with.. We are so happy you joined. Due to lateness from swappers I need for newbies to mail their envies out by Oct. 15th. If you cannot mail by this date please dont sign up. I just want to make sure that everyone gets their envies on time.. Thank you for understanding. (after 3 months participating you will get to send in at the end of the month.)

***CHECK IN ON THE BOARD AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK

If you are not sure about what to send or have any other questions, just ask. Many people have been doing this swap for over 6 months and can help to answer your questions.

TO MY CANADIAN SWAPPERS - YOU MUST BE POSTAL BY OCT. 15TH.. AS WELL AS THE LADIES SENDING TO CANADA. TY

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN"

1 envie

scrapbookgirl28
tcletoaddison
silver26ak
cinj
disneylisa
babigirl

2 envies

TJcraftywitch
Sassie

"ITS FALL YALL"

1 envie

TJcraftywitch
scrapbookgirl28
cinj
disneylisa
sassy suzi

2 envies

Moonpuff
tcletoaddison
Pam in TX

Edited by ScrapAngel4 on 10-17-12 06:32 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

Give me two halloween and one fall envie please.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I will take 2 of it's fall y'all.

scrapbookgirl28
Diva
scrapbookgirl28
In response to moonpuff

I'll take 1 of each please.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to scrapbookgirl28

I will take one halloween and 2 of fall

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to tcletoaddison

I haven't done an envie swap in years, but I love Halloween stuff. So please sign me up for 1 in Halloween. Thanks

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 09-24-12 04:35 AM
In response to silver26AK

I would like one of each please.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to Cinj

I'll take one of each please.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to disneylisa

2 halloween's please

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to disneylisa

updated to here

Tenant

check out my new swap!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15810...

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 09-24-12 03:55 PM
In response to Scrapnhvn

I guess I should have asked before I signed up but the ribbon "must be decorated" does that just mean "don't send plain ribbon or plain color ribbon? So leaves, pumpkins, gordes etc. will be okay?
I just want to make sure I didn't sign up to make ribbon cause I don't know where I would even start.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Cinj

Happy Birthday Cinj! I hope its wonderful like you!

Now, to answer your question, it means it cant be plain ribbon....pumpkins, ghosts, happy halloween are fine on the ribbon.. sorry I worded it wrong.. me bad

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 09-25-12 05:30 AM

Thank you!!!

No, you were fine. I just see a lot of altered things (books puzzle pieces, etc.) I wanted to make sure this isn't something like that.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Cinj

i will take one of halloween

hvn101
hvn101 
Idol
hvn101
In response to babigirl

Give me one of each

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to hvn101

gotcha ladies!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

bumping

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I'm back and would love the "ITS FALL YALL" for 1 envie please.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Sassy Suzi

Welcome back Suzi! yippee your back!

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics