Username Post: Story of My Junk...        (Topic#1582731)
Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse

This is a story about my "junk". It has been brought to my attention that some of you are taking offense to me calling everything "junk". I MEAN NO OFFENSE BY IT!. In the future I will try to refrain from using the word junk, but in the eventual event that I might happen to slip, don't take offense. I call EVERYTHING junk. None of you makes junky junk (what I call refuse.) I REALLY hate the word stuff because a lot of people overuse that word and I swear some people end every sentence with it. So I started using the word junk. I even call everything I own "junk" even though it isn't. If, after this, I slip up and use the word junk, I'm sorry. At least now you are forewarned and if you take offense to it after this, it is because you looking to take offense to something, not because I am intentionally trying to offend someone. I hope my explanation clears up any misunderstandings. You ladies have fun. I've got more junk to make, sorry, items? things? A mass of condensed molecules that take up space?

Edited by Lunareclipse on 11-17-12 12:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Expert
In response to Lunareclipse

I think it's cute actually!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to scrappy_day

Shrugs shoulders...never took offense to it. I just felt like that was your word:) I'm ok with it.

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to arteshamac

Ok. Since I haven't heard anything from those that were offended by it, I'm going to assume it's ok to continue using "junk" for all of my junk. Thank you guys.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

Yeah, from what I saw, no one was taking offense, they were just being playful.

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to aquabunny

I got a personal message about it, so I thought I would address everyone about it.

scrappinmac
Expert
scrappinmac

Well, my DH sometimes calls it "scrap cr*p", so to me, "junk" is a bit nicer of a word for it all.

Edited by scrappinmac on 11-19-12 06:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to scrappinmac

I love my scrap junk, and my aquarium junk and my dog junk and all of my junk.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics