Username Post: Anyone living in Oahu?        (Topic#1495787)
mollypeckham
Tenant
mollypeckham

If so, I would love to know! I am always looking for new cropping buddies.

Kaleilani
Diva
Kaleilani
In response to mollypeckham

Hi!!! I don't live there anymore but I know a great place where you can meet cool people. there's a store I always went to. It's called photocraft. Brian the owner is really cool and he holds crops at his store.

S.Baker
Idol
S.Baker
In response to mollypeckham

Hi I live in Oahu and I belong to Windward's Military Scrapbookers If you want more informetion on our group go to MEETUP.COM and type scrappbooking groups in Ohau We are on the Windward side.We would love to have you as a member of our group = )Oh and there is a lil. store in Kahala Mall that recently open it's called Pineapple Cove she has a picture of our group on her website. If you have any ?'s you can e-mail me. S.Baker my first 2 pages are on the scrapbook.com

robin.christine
New Kid On the Block
robin.christine
In response to S.Baker

I'm Robin, Hello! And I'm a Salt Lake/Pearl Harbor Area Scrapper! I have to go check out that MeetUp site.. I'd love ne meet some new friends! I've been to Pineapple cove, but I generally scrap shop in Waipio at Scrappers Heaven.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to robin.christine

hey there i be there in oct and wondering if there any scrapbook store out there

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to southern lady

Yeah, I had made myself a nice list of stores to look for when I went in February, but I was taking TheBus everywhere and was convinced I would get lost if I tried busing anywhere off the beaten path. If I'd had a car I might have gone looking though, but as it was, I probably would have accidentally destroyed my purchases trying to squeeze out of the way while clinging to a grab bar on the bus.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to aquabunny

well i have my own car when i am there

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics