Username Post: Anyone near Mason City or Forest City????/        (Topic#1514879)
MrsB56 
New Kid On the Block

anyone live close to Mason City or Forest City in Iowa?

I would love to have a get together for scrapping and making new friends

thanks
deb

ScrapHappyStArLIGhT
Expert
ScrapHappyStArLIGhT
In response to MrsB56

I live in Mason City! There's even a monthly scrap club in town! It meets the 3rd friday of the month. The lady who organizes it is a CTMH consultant but she's all about other product lines as well!

I also enjoy attending crops and conventions (usually down by DM though).

Where do you live?

lbjiowa
Tenant
lbjiowa
In response to ScrapHappyStArLIGhT

Thought I'd let you gals know that we have a group of women from all over the midwest (as far north as Minneapolis and as far south as Oklahoma) that get together in the spring and the fall in Clear Lake, Iowa (very close to Mason City!) for a weekend retreat. The group got large enough to break into two now, so this March there will be two weekends.

If you are interested in more info let me know.

New Kid On the Block
In response to lbjiowa

There are 3 scrapbook stores in the Charles City,IA area. The Stitchery Nook in Osage has a Scrapbooking section, Backroads Plum Crazy In Ionia, and RC on Main in Charles City. I think there's one in Mason City and Twin Oaks in Cedar Falls.

scrapvixen
Tenant
scrapvixen
In response to Donyadael

If anyone at all, loves to scrapbook, and live in the IL/WI/IA area, you have got to try my favorite place in the world to do that. Contact MaryKim at the Paper Dollhouse and spend a weekend of true pampering, gourmet food and just the coziest place in IL to scrapbook. You will be treated like royalty...you will NEVER want to leave and believe me you will keep coming back...over and over and over. I have been there 4 times now and plan on going every 5-6 months...It's a great place to escape for a weekend and hang out with our friends. Even if you don't scrapbook, it's a nice relaxing bed and breakfast that serves fantastic food.

I'm not an owner, just a loyal customer that wants to make sure that THE PAPER DOLL HOUSE stays open for years to come. We are losing too many of the great places to scrap. I want to continue to go there every 5-6 months for a very, very long time. IT'S MY HAPPY PLACE!

www.thepaperdollhouse.com

Just ask for MaryKim and tell her Tori sent you!

New Kid On the Block
In response to MrsB56

I am near Mason City, and would like to get a group together to scrap.
I'd also like to let you know that there is a small store in Mason City, called Life Is A Scrapbook. http://www.lifeisascrapbook.com/shop/
If anybody knows of any crops that will be happening in the area, I'd like to know, too! I usually go to Backroads Plum Crazy, but it is a ways to drive for me.

New Kid On the Block
In response to MrsB56

Have you found any crops to attend around main city?

New Kid On the Block
In response to Joslina13

Josline13, Backroads Plum Crazy is having a weekend retreat Oct. 4-6. http://backroadsplumcrazy .blogspot.com/p/fall-retreat.h...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics