** Attention Scrapbookers and Card Makers! **
Come join us on Saturday, April 6th, in West Des Moines from 9am to 9pm, for a fun filled day of scrapbooking at our JDRF Fundraiser, “Cropping Out T1 Diabetes”!
If you would like to attend the Cropping Out T1 Diabetes Scrapbook Event, you will need to register online. For location and event details or to register for the event, go to:
Click on Buy Tickets and then complete the prompted information. You will each be able to reserve and pay for your registration online. Since seats are limited to 30 so register soon!
Some things you should know about the event:
• 100% of proceeds are going to JDRF
• Plenty of Parking Available
• Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Coffee and Water are provided
• Comfy, padded chairs in the scrap area
• You are welcome to bring your own beverage in a container with a sealable lid (to avoid spills)
• No alcoholic beverages allowed
• Adults only
• Gift Bag of Scrapbooking Goodies for every attendee
• Raffles for Prizes
• Silent Auction
• At the end of day, volunteers will be available to help you load your supplies into your car
• Hamilton’s has been very gracious and donated their facilities to us for this event. Please note, the location on Westown is a Family and Counseling type facility and is host to many business meetings, family events, and even wedding receptions. I just wanted to clarify in case some of you looked them up on the web. This particular location is NOT a funeral home.
We are also looking for prize donations. If you have any scrapbooking or pampering items you would like to donate, please contact me. In return for donations, we will list your business on a "thank you sponsors" card given to all attendees, that will include your business name and contact information.
Hope to see you there!