Page 1 of 21 
Username Post: Postal back to you. Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas ATC Swap        (Topic#1473907)
twilatf
Governor
twilatf

This ATC swap is for three categories. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. You may sign up for one or for all three.

I am only going to limit it to 10 people per group. You will make one for each person in the group. Sign ups will be open until September 2nd or until we reach the limit of 10.

I will need these to be in my hands Oct 14th and I will mail them out by the 21st.

All the ATCs need to be embellished twice and please use a sturdy cardstock for the back. The size of the card will be 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. For those of you that are new to ATC's please make sure you put your name or screen name on the back of the card.

When mailing the ATCs in please remember to include return postage and an extra 40 cents in postage. If this is not used I will return it.

Suzi29 will be helping me with this swap. So one of us will check in daily.

Some info I would like for you to include on the back of your cards:
Title or Swap info:
Name: can be your real name or screen name
Date:

Other things you may do is number them, put your location, and email. Really anything you want to add to the back is fine with me.

Mail them to:

Twila Fuller
409 Sandalwood Dr.
Hixson, TN 37343

If you have any questions please ask.

Happy Scrapping!

Halloween
1.Twila
2.Wind Talker Received
3.Lisa Received
4.Mindy Received
5.Jordan Received
6.Trish
7.angel_debi Received
8.scrappinresp04 Received
9.I heart scrapping Received
10.Ninja Received

Thanksgiving
1.Twila
2.Suzi Received
3.Lisa Received
4.angel_debi Received
5.scrappinresp04 Received
6.GrandmaMichelf Received
7.Wind Talker Received[/color]
8.Kellmorris Received
9.El Kady Received
10.Trish

Christmas
1.Twila
2.Suzi Received
3.Lisa Received
4.Mindy Received

5.Kell Received
6.Trish
7.angel_debi Received
8.scrappinresp04 Received
9.I heart scrapping Received
10.Ninja Received

Edited by twilatf on 11-06-08 07:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

suzi29
suzi29 
Diva
suzi29
In response to twilatf

Ok this is going to be fun I have lots of idea's so sign me up for all three. I just got some new holiday stamps....Can't wait to get stated!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to suzi29

I am so excited about doing these. I will put you down.

lunchlady
Guru
lunchlady
In response to twilatf

You can put me down for all three

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to lunchlady

Well, I said I wasn't going to do any more ATC swaps for ab it until I get caught up with Connor's stuff. But I don't think I can resist the Halloween and Christmas ones. Please sign me up for both. And I know Jorday wants to sign up for the halloween swap. We were together last night when we saw this thread but of course she had to work again today.

JordanRadio
Diva
JordanRadio
In response to mindyradio

YEs! I definitely want in on the Halloween ATC swap! LOVE halloween and just another excuse to go buy this really cute halloween stuff I saw at the LSS the other day

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to twilatf

Hi Twila, just looking in to see what you are up to here. I was going to join in but you know we don't do Halloween or Thanksgiving here in England.

But I guess i could do the Christmas, in August!!! but Laura made us make a Christmas card in july so i suppose it is not so ODD!!!

suzi29
suzi29 
Diva
suzi29
In response to Kellmorris

Hey Twila... look who came to join us ..Our old friends Lisa, Mindy, Jordan and good Ole Kell...I loved your atc's the last time and I'm looking forward to the holiday cards you will come up with. Glad to see you all...

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to suzi29

Yeah, Jorday is right. Our LSS had all kinds of cute new halloween and Christmas stuff they just put out this week. Although I have more than enough stash to use here at home.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to mindyradio

Like I could pass up a swap hosted by Twila!
I will take Halloween & Christmas

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to suzi29

I am so glad you all joined! I think this swap is going to be so cool! I have some wonderful ideas bouncing around for this.

Kell I had forgot you didn't do Halloween. I am going to buy you some of the candy corn as soon as they put it out and I will send it to you with your atc's. I bet it might even be out already at Wally World!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to TrishaLouise

• trishalouise Said:
Like I could pass up a swap hosted by Twila!
I will take Halloween & Christmas

Yay Trish!!!!

suzi29
suzi29 
Diva
suzi29
In response to twilatf

Hey Trish...good to see you...Wow this swap is filling up fast. I promise Twila ....NO Food fights ...well, maybe a little one if my friend from across the pond gets a a bit roudy...
gonna get some sleep it's almost 3AM I've been up making a pop-up card for my oldest ds's birthday..
nighty night everyone.

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to suzi29

Wow Suzi you were up late. How did the card turn out? Now I need to go BUY a 50th bday card for Charlie. I do not have time or anything mean enough to make him one. LOL
Hope you ladies have a great Saturday.

leeanne1966
Diva
leeanne1966
In response to twilatf

GIVE ME ONE SPOT IN EACH HOLIDAY.PLEASE

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to twilatf

I have a question, if I sign up can I make them all different, not the same.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-02-08 06:04 PM
In response to Ms Jackie

I will take a spot in each holiday! Hi Twila, Suzi, Kells, Mindy, Trish, and Jordy!! Almost all of the ET group is here!!!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to Ms Jackie

• MsJackie akaStarbucks Said:
I have a question, if I sign up can I make them all different, not the same.

Yes that is fine, you may make them all the same or different. The only problem with different is I want to keep them all for myself!

twilatf
Governor
twilatf
In response to twilatf

Welcome Debi, Lynn and hopefully Jackie!

mindyradio
Queen
mindyradio
In response to Just-Me

• scrappinresp04 Said:
I will take a spot in each holiday! Hi Twila, Suzi, Kells, Mindy, Trish, and Jordy!! Almost all of the ET group is here!!!

Hi Lynn, can't wait to see your cards. I still have your pet ATC on my desk because I just loved the little weiner dog on it.

Page 1 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics