Welcome to August! It's time for another fun month of AGC!! We will have daily challenges, weekly challenges, weekly photo challenges and a monthly challenge.
SIGN-UPS NOW CLOSED - PLEASE JOIN US IN SEPTEMBER
Only pages that are completed and uploaded on or after August 1 count towards your total points and layouts.
If you are playing for points/prizes please send me $8.00 via USPS no later than August 15th. Please mail to Jessica Chaney, 6749 Barnes Drive West, Theodore, AL 36582.
Or you can pay via PayPal by sending money to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you choose to pay this way, you must pay $8.55 to cover paypal fees.
PRIZES: Gift certificates to sb.com !
(prize amounts will be based upon the number of players)
1 - Most points overall - no matter what your goal was or how many layouts you complete, if you have the most points at the end of the month, then you win this category...
2 - Most points 10 or less layouts - if you set your goal for 10 or less layouts and complete 10 or less layouts for the month, then you are eligible for this category - if you complete more than your goal of 10 (or less) then congrats to you, but that moves you to the other categories...
3 - Random drawing of everyone who meets their goal - very simple, meet your goal and I will put all names into a hat at the end of the month and draw
4 – Most daily challenges completed - I will post a new challenge everyday (small things that can usually be worked into any layout), and if you do them, keep track of how many you complete, and you will be eligible for a prize at the end of the month. If there is a tie, then there will be a drawing. (To be eligible for this category, please start a blog at sb.com to list your challenges completed, then link it here for me and I will add to the first post by your name.)
5 – Favorite layout poll - Closer to the end of the month, I will ask for everyone to PM me their favorite layout that was completed/posted in the AGC thread. I will take the top 5 and put them in a poll for all of sb.com to vote on. The one with the most votes will win a prize.
***** You will only be eligible for prizes having met your LO goal. You can only win in one of the first two categories, but everyone has a fair chance for the others.*****
Layouts are counted towards your goal in the following manner:
*8x8 or above= 1 layout (2 pagers count as 2 layouts)
*2 6x6 = 1 layout
*4 mini layouts (3x3, 4x4 etc.)= 1 layout
*Cards do not count toward your layout goal, but you can count points for them*
Altered items and other projects can be counted as "layouts" based on the amount of work in them. If you aren't sure how many to count, just ask!
**A note for people who'd like to play for prizes, but not keep track of points; as long as you link/post your layouts to the thread, you can still be eligible for the other categories of prizes!**
WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE POST YOUR LAYOUT GOAL FOR THE MONTH - YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR GOAL ANYTIME BEFORE SIGN-UPS CLOSE!
1. Pookahbot's Blog 9/15 and 3509
2. senora_x's Blog 13/10 and 2282
3. BJscrapsalot's Blog 10/10 and 3026 RANDOM DRAWING OF ALL THAT MET GOAL
4. scrapn2's Blog 9/30 and 4810
5. Nickel - Cosmopolitan Scrappers's Blog 0/15
6. Quay's Blog 59/50 and 18494
7. cporter's Blog 27/10 and 7432 MOST DAILY CHALLENGES COMPLETED
8. Rhayne 10/10 and 6579 MOST POINTS 10 OR LESS LAYOUTS
9. taeklund's Blog 46/10 and 23854 MOST POINTS OVERALL
10. Meak72's Blog 15/15 and 6080
11. GypsyMama's Blog 1/5 and 802
12. ScrappyNewMom's Blog 24/20 and 2530
13. MelissaW's Blog 15/15 and 6083 FAVE LAYOUT
14. Msnickers2's Blog 8/20 and 1484
15. thirdgrade's Blog 6/15 and 2335
16. Robinbird79's Blog 20/20 and 5686
17. 2lilbugs's Blog 23/20 and 8029
18. iheartaslan's Blog 5/10 and 5494
19. jjfer's Blog 18/15 and 6178
20. marciaray's Blog 20/20 and 1748
21. ladyscrap46's Blog 29/29 and 7208
22. blue_elephant's Blog 11/35 and 2771
23. Gabigabs 27/20 and 10348
24. B2Hearts's Blog 16/15 and 3359
25. winescrapper 3/10 and 946
26. nurseebol's Blog 10/8 and 4285
27. CGMoon's Blog 4/5 and 1505
= money received
= goal met
bold = PM'd final totals