Page 1 of 14 
Username Post: Five Winners Possible for this progressive weekend        (Topic#1541639)
Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

That's right. We had a large prize patrol offering so we'll be able to award the top FOUR point winners a small RAK and ONE random winner will get a RAK.

So what is a progressive challenge?

A Progressive Challenge is done quickly and in steps.........it's like scrapbooking meets Simon Says with a touch of choose your group's adventure.

Join me SUNDAY(8/28) at TBA (waiting to see what is best for the most) Eastern time. At the selected time of the day, I will give directions for you to follow approximately every 15 minutes until the challenge/layout is complete. I will not even know the how the layout will turn out because you all will help make decisions as I narrate a story. It’s like a choose your own adventure scrapbook challenge.

Sunday's will honestly lack a narrative as I give options for the steps over to the players.

You will need common scrap supplies and 1 or 2 or 3 pictures to be decided at the time of the challenge. The first step will be either using a sketch or scraplifting, so you can get a head start on finding what you'll want to use.

You must follow the steps and you should not peek ahead if you are doing the page after the fact. You must do what the step says, but you can do more if you would like. For example if the step calls for adding embellishments and you’re told to add two you could add three.

You can play with me at that time I give the directions or you can follow later following the order when you get a free chance.

Some sneak peeks:
*Step one: find a sketch or a LO to scraplift
**Step two: paper selection and placement
***Step three: adding pictures
****Step four: adding handmade embellishments adding including newest goodies
*****Step five: adding "more" to the page
******Step six: adding the title

THE RULES:
*Your lo has to be new as of the day the challenge, hence a progressive challenge.
**Upload your lo here within 24 hours of the last direction
***Single or double page LO's are fine. Any size is allowed too! Paper only as the directions are for that type
****When the challenge has been closed, pm me your favorite layout within 24 hours of the challenge close time
*****Don’t vote for yourself as you will get a vote from me for sending in your vote.
******You can start the challenge at anytime within the 24 hours
*******You MUST follow each direction step-by-step one at a time, NO sneak peeks

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Ms.Schwiet

Sunday layouts:

First
15 points plus
50 points
65 total
I Heart My Goddaughter By Youvegotmel

Second
10 points plus
50 points
60 points
crazy boys By PDRNC

Third
5 points plus
50 points
55 total
Friends - Semi By Provinca

50 points
one year anniversary By Amarilys

50 points
2nd Grade By Justowen

50 points
A Day at the Beach By MommyMarci

50 points
forever By LaLa618

50 points
Tree of life By Deb-doodle

50 points
August 8, 2010: thinking traps By Iheartaslan

50 points
The Nightly Call By MommaSaid

Just for sharing
Go Granny Go By Ms.Schwiet

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 08-30-10 12:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone

won't be able to join, got an all day crop and no computer access...ya'll have fun!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to mjmone

I'm very interested in playing this; but I'll likely be late no matter what. Sunday is often our errand day but the Saturday round has been so much fun, how could I not try tomorrow?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to MommaSaid

To bad Karen we didn't have it done for your take the instructions along.

Anne I think your request was after 1 o'clock

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 08-28-10 10:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

So I can't participate in Sunday's game?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to MommaSaid

You absolute CAN play on Sunday. I'm just trying to find a good time for all. You did say after 1 was okay or was it done by one would be better for you? Regardless you can play along after the fact and still complete a page and earn points. I think last time we played we did the Sunday one LATE so that it could be worked on into Monday and would not interfere with the Saturday round.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

Aaah! I see now. I didn't actually make a time request, my source of confusion. Whatever works for everyone else will work for me.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to MommaSaid

cooool!!!!

BJscrapsalot
Governor
BJscrapsalot

I want to join but probably wont be able to be around until after 8pm on Sunday. So I will catch you all then.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to BJscrapsalot

Popped in to say "Morning!"

Amarilys
Diva
Amarilys
In response to MommaSaid

what time is this one starting today?

MommyMarci
Queen
MommyMarci
In response to Amarilys

That's what I was checking in about too. Will pop back in after church!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to MommyMarci

I'm getting ready to head to the scraproom for the day, so any time today should be good for me!! I have lots of catching up to do...haven't even done the Bingo yet!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

I'm thinking maybe not until 2. That way the Saturday progressive is completely over and that would make today's late in the afternoon on Monday.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 08-29-10 06:13 AM

Granny just left. Hubby took the boys out (they'll be back TOMORROW!!!) and I'm ready. Although, I always THINK that I'm ready and then I get thrown a curveball and can't find stuff. I'm starting to get anxious already. I'll head over to yesterday's and see if I can get it done.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to PDRNC

What time is 2? Apparently I'm brain dead, because I don't remember if the time is for East or West Coast..and I'm Central time, so I'm really lost.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to justowen

Checking in and noticing the start time. Works for me.

Jenny, I wonder if it isn't Eastern Time. Yesterday's challenge was EST, but I'm new and maybe she switches things up?

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to MommaSaid

I believe she's starting at 2 eastern -- that's what's posted on yesterday's thread. I didn't get to play yesterday -- nor have I gotten to any bingos! I'm just finishing up yesterday's, but the last step has thrown me for a loop and I'm taking a break to see if anything jumps into my mind!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to provinca

Okay...2 Eastern would be 1 for me! (I think. )

I'm trying to finish the lo I had on my desk and it's going slowly. I need to speed up so I can do the Bingo, today's Progressive AND yesterday's!

Page 1 of 14 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics