Username Post: Anyone from Cincinnati?        (Topic#1511767)
Scrapsaholic
Mayor
Scrapsaholic

I'm looking to make some new scrapping friends, any of you live in or around Cincinnati?

New Kid On the Block
In response to Scrapsaholic

Hey i am originally from cincy but now i am living in xenia about 60 minutes away

New Kid On the Block
In response to renee04

living in xenia 660 minutes away

CroppinCabin
Resident
CroppinCabin
In response to renee04

Originally from the Cincy area, but moved to the lake!! If you don't mind driving, I have a great place to crop!! Check us out at RetreatToComplete.com

KaraScrapnMom
New Kid On the Block
KaraScrapnMom
In response to CroppinCabin

I'm from Cincinnati...the East side.

Scrapsaholic
Mayor
Scrapsaholic
In response to KaraScrapnMom

Anyone else from Cincinnati?

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Darn, originally from Cincy but living in North Carolina now. Bummer. Could always use a scrapping buddy.

New Kid On the Block
In response to DKravec

I live on the East side of Cincinnati, near Milford. Always trying to find new people to scrap with. I just joined today looking to meet new people.

New Kid On the Block
In response to MANDALYNN98

I just moved to cincinnati in May, and am just getting back into scrapbooking after having my baby (also in may). I scrapped in college back in 1999 or so, but since then
I've read some magazines and looked at supplies longingly but haven't gotten around to actually doing anything.

I live in Mt Washington, on the east side like everyone else it seems. I recently discovered Scraps Etc on Beechmont, does anyone here go to their events?

ScrapSimply
Expert
ScrapSimply
In response to Porcupine8

Mandy -- if you haven't moved from Cinti since you last posted LOL -- I am in the greater Cinti area, too. Guess where? The east side! Mandalynn, I am near Milford, too, and scrapbook once a month at a local church w/a great group of ladies. PM me for details.

New Kid On the Block
In response to ScrapSimply

Im from Cincinnati! East side, I live by a place called Stamping Buddies that I like to visit, but don't know any other stores or events.

Ruth06
Ruth06 
New Kid On the Block
Ruth06
In response to coliekumar

Go La Salle!

Amg1992
New Kid On the Block
Amg1992

I'm from Eastgate!

Permissions Topic Options