Username Post: Virtual Crop Week #253 - Come out, Come out wherever you are?!        (Topic#1583809)
BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it has expanded to run all week long. We have our regulars, but new friends are always welcome, too.
And we miss some of our old friends too!!!!

FAIR WARNING: We may talk about anything and everything. We're women. We chat. You never know what might come up in conversation.

Sharing your recent scrappy work is encouraged, but there are no guidelines for what or how much you have to do.

So come on! Don't be bashful! Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

Sorry about all the posts.... Silly iPad

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

I'm back I remember u marci

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to babigirl

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to BlingQueenRia

Hi Ria

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to babigirl

Hi Girls. I'm back. Back to scrapping and back to blogging. I had been going through a lack of mojo depression. Not fun. It's good to be back.

Resident
In response to Kimberly Rae

hi i'm dee, i'm an aussie scrapper who has never been to a crop and until yesterday didn't know what a crop even was. the lady at the scrapbook shop gave me a very funny look when i asked "sooo what happens at a crop??"

the impression she gave me is where a group of scrappers sit down and all make the same kit... if that is true, i'm wondering how that would work online?? and also i have to admit sounds a bit restrictive on my creative madness lol.

if your happy to have a mad aussie in your midst then i'd love to give this a try but can you just let me know how it works first lol

flhomeschoolmom
Resident
flhomeschoolmom
In response to dee.is.me

Hi, I'm Ali. I know what a crop is, but I've never attended one. The nearest actual scrapbook store to me is about an hours drive. The only other source for scrappy stuff is Wal-Mart, and the nearest one is about a half hour away. I live in the middle of town, and the town is in the middle of no where...it's a small town built up around a farming community and is situated between two rivers. So needless to say we do a lot of online shopping at my house.

I'm going to assume that since this is an online crop, we won't be working on a specific kit, am I right?

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to flhomeschoolmom

Welcome Dee. Has anyone started a Smash book, either by buying the premade one or creating one of their own.

flhomeschoolmom
Resident
flhomeschoolmom
In response to Kimberly Rae

I'm currently making a smash book, but haven't started filling it yet. I'm still making the book.

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to flhomeschoolmom

I just finished the cover of mine, it's posted in my gallery.

Where I'm going from there, I have no idea, so I'm prowling the gallery for some inspiration.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics