Username Post: "There are no silly questions" thread...        (Topic#1577123)
Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech

I've noticed lately that when someone new asks a question, and one of us answers.....other neighbors will chime in to say they're glad it was asked. They thought they'd be silly if THEY asked.

Every one of us was new once - yep, even me. So, here it is - ask away! No one is going to laugh, and others will be glad to find the answers!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Megan - ForumTech

I totally agree! I've been scrapping for more than 10 years, taken classes, been on several scrapping websites, had subscriptions to "all the scrapping magazines", etc.....but I still learn things from those "silly questions" threads that "newbies" start! A "silly question" thread is going to be one of the first ones I will look at, because there's a good chance that there is going to be some new/valuable info in the answers!

Resident
In response to justowen

questions huh?? how long have you got?? lol.

ok firstly, i am an aussie, can i buy things through this site..like machines and nesties which i've just been reading about and want want want want want lol.

secondly, where do i find this newbie forum without having to go back to the link in the beginners forums?? lol i'm totally lost here.

thirdly...oh maybe it will just be easier if you just tell me everything you know lol.

Resident
In response to dee.is.me

and why does my post say in response to justowen?? have i accidently quoted or something?? lol hellllllp !!

Resident
In response to dee.is.me

huh? now i'm quoting myself?? hahahaha hmmm learn to drive this thing first, or bury myself in reading?? that is the main question.

fibromom1
Tenant
fibromom1
In response to dee.is.me

I just intro'd myself in the New User's "Read This First" or whatever thread it is entitled.
I'm lost... always.
I need to find an easy way to get to Pebbles Reaves' "freecycle" thread where people can donate stuff and also get stuff FREE. It's super cool! But I can't ever find it once I get here. I think it's under "forums" but where?

New Kid On the Block
In response to fibromom1

Hi All! This is my first attempt at scrapbooking so bear with me here. I want to make an 'promise album' to my significant other. A promise to our future together and to plans we've made to go traveling across the globe. So I have purchased a Album with a globe on it and themed papers such as a "travel log" and letters and I'm wondering, with so much going on in the background/foreground how to balance out each page without the whole page looking crowded or cluttered.
Help!
-Laura

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Lauratoth

You'll probably want to post this as a new topic in the General Scrapping area, rather than a reply here. More people will see it.

blondiern72
New Kid On the Block
blondiern72
In response to Megan - ForumTech

I love this section as I have and will have lots of "silly questions" I am sure. Thanks for the encouragement!

Amanda

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics