Username Post: Church Scrapbook        (Topic#1452497)
Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae

Has anyone here done a scrapbook of their church? I'm doing one of my church for our church, our pastor one 'my scrapping services' at an auction last year, I'm just now getting pictures and what not together. Also looking for any ideas for pages. I'm going to do Holiday themed pages, an In Rememberance page for our Pastor's that have passed on, and group pages....

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to Kimberly Rae

There are many in my church that get together once a month to scrapbook. I don't know that the subject of having a scrapbook of church has ever come up. I will bring it up and if they come up with any ideas, let you know.

laurbernet
Idol
laurbernet
In response to Kimberly Rae

I am in charge of my church scrapbook and I am way, way behind. I started by having every family complete a page. Need to get back to it. If you want more details you can pm me.

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories
In response to laurbernet

Our church has a huge ScrapBook with very large pages. We have a group that is putting together pages for 120 years. It has been over a year now, I would say maybe 1 and 1/2 years. After the 120 years are done I maybe incharge of keep the ScrapBook going so it will not take over a year to scrap over 100 years.

I have pic of the ScrapBook in "My Gallery" and some pages.

I am also planning on having monthly crops at our church, and charge $5.00 dollars. The money from the crops will be used to pay for supplies for the children to make cards for the "Sick & Shut In" ministry.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics