Username Post: I need your opinions, please!        (Topic#1468853)
Keleia
Keleia 
Guru
Keleia

Please tell me your experiences, likes and dislikes about the Design Studio for Cricut. Thanks so much! Blessings, Keleia

By the way, I just purchased one from an eBayer...Hopefully I will use it to it's fullest!

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-27-08 07:28 AM
In response to Keleia

I use mine and enjoy it. Great for saving paper and they designs that some of these girls come up with are just amazing!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Bran

I'm still learning to use it. I think once I am friendlier with it I will save a lot of paper. I've seen some amazing things done with it, but I'm not that far along. I wish they had an on-line class/demo. I did use it for the word "hats" on this lo.

Must Love Hats
By Scrap4brains

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to scrap4brains

So far, all i have done is weld letters together to make a word, haven't played with it much - but i do like it! On this LO i welded her name with the swirl below and the flowers on the edge- dont remember which cartridges it all came from tho! Sorry.

Our Beautiful Baby
By Chan'sGram

tricia07
Guru
tricia07
In response to ChansGram

• Chan'sGram Said:
So far, all i have done is weld letters together to make a word, haven't played with it much - but i do like it! On this LO i welded her name with the swirl below and the flowers on the edge- dont remember which cartridges it all came from tho! Sorry.

Our Beautiful Baby
By Chan'sGram

That's so cute! I guess my next purchase should be DS...I would love to be able to weld words together...I have a hard time keeping the letters straight when they are seperate. I found it on ebay cheap...maybe next month I will get it!

Edited by tricia07 on 06-27-08 08:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

missymel
Tenant
missymel
In response to tricia07

I use mine quite a bit for making stuff that I don't have on a cart. My favorite has been a penguin for a mixed drink swap. You can make almost anything with just the basic shapes from George.

Diva
In response to missymel

Huh .... the Bling Princess hasn't found this yet. I'll send her this way.

She LOVES CDS.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to PookasCrayon

I haven't had the patience to really learn mine yet. I should take that with me when I go to visit my family, since I won't have internet or tv to distract me in the evenings.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics