Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Studio G series 14 & series 18        (Topic#1470813)
disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa

OK, I'm just back from vacation and one of the first things I did was go to Michael's. I discovered series 14 studio g stamps as well as lots of new (for that store) primas. Does anyone know how many there are in the studio g series?

Just an update....I was at AC Moore an hour ago and they had just put out the new Halloween and Thanksgiving studio g sets this morning. I found 19 sets which is a weird number so I must be missing some or possibly picked up a duplicate of one?

Rachel's mom
Veteran
Rachel's mom
In response to disneylisa

I was wondering the same thing. I went bezerk on the series that had the months of the year (I was literally at my M's everday for over a week, waiting for them to come in) but I haven't been back since I picked those up. I can't even remember if they are series 12 or 13. I did hear that studio g is going to start selling little ink pads too.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Rachel's mom

The ink pads are great. I just got the first 11 of them. I believe there are 16 in series 14. Though I've also heard that there are 4 that are very hard to find from that series. So it could be 20 but no one is really sure.

Edited by Diva foltzy on 07-11-08 07:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to foltzy

I have no idea. I just usually buy a few packs when I'm in Michael's. They're just thrown in a bin so it's hard to dig through. I don't really know anything about how many are in each series...I just buy the ones I like!

Tia Hokee
Diva
Tia Hokee
In response to CraftyCandace

I was just at Michael's last night, and I picked up a few of them as well. I bought the Halloween and Thanksgiving set, as well as two beach themed sets. I have no idea how many are in the series, but they certainly are cute!

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to Tia Hokee

I just got some myself. But I don't get all of them. Just the ones I like and know I will use. Can't wait till they get the little ink pads in!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Scrapnut16

let me see if I can find it, I will pm you.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

ok, it was in my bookmarks so found it fast.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

I think there are 16 of the series 14.

If anyone finds the grad one, could you pick me up one?? I will pay for it plus shipping. Our M's was out of that one. got all the others though.

Jordannichole
Guru
Jordannichole
In response to lilmrmaid

I have never heard of them... I love stamps though so if someone could post a pic or something that would be great!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Jordannichole

Jordan, I pm'd you too

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
I think there are 16 of the series 14.

If anyone finds the grad one, could you pick me up one?? I will pay for it plus shipping. Our M's was out of that one. got all the others though.

I actually had one in my hand last night but put it back! I'll stop on my way home tonight and see if they still have it.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

thanks

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to lilmrmaid

No problem. Gives me an excuse to go back!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

has anyone seen the wooden block ones from Studio G? My J's has full alphas on wooden blocks (I personally prefer the clear ones) for $1. Yes, the WHOLE alpha mounted on wood! They also have full clear alphas for $1. I need to see what they have when DH isn't around. He's my "voice of reason" that I can't make be quiet when he's with me in J's. Gotta sneak off w/o him at some point! LOL

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to Seaexplore

There are acutally 16 sets and number 17 is on the way and I so want them!!! Don't You???

*~* Studio G Series 17 *~* By Gg Loves Matthew

*!* Studio G Series 17 *!* By Gg Loves Matthew

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to gg loves Matthew

I know I want them. How do you find out what is coming out like that? Is there a site?

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Susan I pmed you

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I love the little stamps. I have go to go to m;s here soon and see if mine has them in. the ink pads now that would be awesome cant wait for those to come out. thanks for the info

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Briannasmom

could I get that link as well with all the different sets cant seem to find them. thanks

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics