Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: What Magazines Do You Subscribe To?        (Topic#1471763)
LilSweetpea
Pro
LilSweetpea

Do you subscribe to any scrapbooking magazines? If so which ones? The last 3 months I have been buying every sb magazine I can get my hands on. I'd really like to subscribe to one so I can save money on the cover price each month. So far Scrapbooks Etc. seems to have the content I like best.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to LilSweetpea

I get Creating Keepsakes and Scrapbooks, etc.

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to LilSweetpea

scrapbooks etc

married05
Idol
married05
In response to Prettylolo

Another Scrapbooks Etc. fan! I also subscribe to Simple Scrapbooks . I wanted to save money and cancel one a while back, but I like them BOTH way too much!

Amykins RN
Mayor
Amykins RN
In response to married05

I subscribe to Scrapbooks Etc., Simple Scrapbooks , Creating Keepsakes , Paper Crafts and Memory Makers .

I prefer the first 3.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to gg loves Matthew

• gg loves Matthew Said:
I get Creating Keepsakes and Scrapbooks, etc.

I get these too.

kdkaboom55
Idol
kdkaboom55
In response to Amykins RN

I've recently discovered Scrabook Trends, and I really enjoy their format.

vh678
vh678 
Expert
vh678
  • vh678 on 07-17-08 10:20 PM
In response to kdkaboom55

I only get digial scrapbooking magazine, and love it!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to vh678

I just subscribed to Simple Scrapbooks . I should be getting my first issue soon. I also will be getting PC Magazine and Every Day With Rachael Ray. Not scrap-related, I know, but the question didn't specify!

Princess Kitty
Veteran
Princess Kitty
In response to BlingQueenRia

I haven't subscribed yet (birthday is coming up-fingers crossed!) but I buy it every month Scrapbooking Memories, absolutely love it, even comes with a free sheet of printed paper each month.

okispice
Mayor
okispice
In response to Princess Kitty

My favs/subscriptions are to Scrapbooks Etc, Scrapbooking and Beyond and Memory Makers . I tend to stay away from Creating Keepsakes and Simple Scrapbooks most months, but will buy them occasionally.

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories
In response to okispice

I get Scrapbooks, Inc. and digital scrapbooking .

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Mix-on the Memories

I already have subscriptions to Scrapbooks etc. and Memory Makers . I got a couple of offers in the mail the other day for Simple Scrapbooks and Creative Keepsakes...it was such a steal, I decided to get those too. I think I got a good deal on my initial subscription of Scrapbooks, etc. via BHG's website.

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to Rosita

I don't have any subscriptions at the moment cause I couldn't afford them for a while. But I used to get Creating Keepsakes and Papercrafts. I would also go to the store and buy Scrapbook ETC. and Simple Scrapbooks .

lara514
Pro
lara514
In response to Scrapnut16

Creating Keepsakes is the only sb mag I subscribe to. My subs just recently ran out. I know they run specials all the time, so I waited to renew. Well, nothing, no new deals, so I renewed. Then a week or so later, I get an email with an offer to renew 2 years for the price of one. Figures, right? Well, I emailed cust serv and explained that I just renewed...blah....blah.... I heard back from them right away, and they gave me the same deal. That is awesome! CK you rock!!

MrsSugarBear
Guru
MrsSugarBear
In response to lara514

I asked around and researched just like you before I decided on one - Scrapbooks Etc.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to MrsSugarBear

I subscribe to 3 - Simple Scrapbooks , Memory Makers , and Scrapbooks Etc. The only one I am going to renew is Scrapbooks Etc. I LOVE it!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to MrsSugarBear

I get Scrapbooks, Etc and Creating Keepsakes . I love them both!

_courtney_
Diva
_courtney_
In response to llprncess3

Making Memories , Simple Scrapbooks , and Scrapbooks Etc. I'll be keeping Scrapbooks Etc. Loooove that mag!

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to _courtney_

Scrapbooks Etc. And Scrapbook Trends.

I wish more SB magazines were in an online/PDF format. I love being able to download them and read them on my laptop when I'm on travel. And it's so much easier to take my laptop to a crop than a stack of magazines...not to mention it takes up waaaay less space!

There are a couple of good free PDF magazines, BTW. "Scrapbook and Cards Today" and "Scrap 'n Art" come to mind.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics