Username Post: I can't find it!!!        (Topic#1473107)
jenyjen3
Expert
jenyjen3

DH is watching the race and I have plenty of time to be in my room and make a mess...I'm just not feelin it!!! I have plenty to work on but I'm just not inspired!!! Maybe I'll just re-organize!!!

vh678
vh678 
Expert
vh678
  • vh678 on 07-27-08 12:01 PM
In response to jenyjen3

I HATE that!!! I had that happen a little while back, and then it happened the next week, and the week after that....and then I saw my doctor!! Won't happen anymore

jenyjen3
Expert
jenyjen3
In response to vh678

well if the Doctor can fix my mojo then I'm on my way!!!

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee
In response to jenyjen3

Sometimes when that happens to me I just go into my fav's and look around, it usually inspires me enough to get going again! And I must say, a clean space is also an inspiration!! I like to be organized. Not that I always am believe me!!

dentaldiva
Veteran
dentaldiva
In response to Karen-Lee

I'm in the same situation! I just keep putting off going in there, the race will be over soon!

jenyjen3
Expert
jenyjen3
In response to dentaldiva

we are having a thunder storm now...so he keeps coming here to see how my progress is coming!! AGGHHH!!

dentaldiva
Veteran
dentaldiva
In response to jenyjen3

I got a better one, mine is snoring on the couch! HA HA, some race fan! And sleeping with remote under him and I can't change channel!

jenyjen3
Expert
jenyjen3

I'm glad to hear that the race is so exciting!!!

Matthews Mommy
Veteran
Matthews Mommy
In response to jenyjen3

I have been there! I am currently not working so I try and do all of my scrapping during the week while my husband is at work so we can spend the weekend together. Right now I want to scrap but I also want to save it for this week so I wont be bored out of my mind!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 07-27-08 01:52 PM
In response to Matthews Mommy

I finally got my creative scrapping mojo back, now all I want to to is scrap. Man I hate it when, housework, laundry, work and dinner gets in the way...

Wolven
Wolven 
New Kid On the Block
Wolven
In response to jenyjen3

Hi Ladies!
I'm not really cool, just that most of the icons are broken and I'm sooo totally new here I thought I'd just pretend

I haven't been motivated for eons ... I am a Clinical Depressive and my Pdoc just gave me a new med that is actually working (after almost 25 years of trying it's pretty cool!) Still have probs cuz I have MS and we just moved back home after a year in Michigan ... not my fave place ... YATHINK? ... and we're still unpacking ... yeah, right! My "problem" is now that I'm motivated, I can't get to most of my stash!

My DH retired on April 1st (no joke! ) and this gig is the weirdest. Ever since the 1st I've thought it was either Saturday or Sunday ... or both (neat trick ... try it!) Then ... he seems to think that I need him in the same room with me all the time He's asleep on the bed next to me ... this is sooo exciting I can hardly bear it

The best ways to get my mojo movin' now (besides the meds)? Tell me that I can't. That's pretty much what not having your stash available is; Go shopping ... with what? Dunno! Window shopping, I guess ...

Put some upbeat blues tunes on your stereo ... ya know, like "The Chicago Blues". A nice thing about MI ... I have a friend there who heads a blues band ... "The Backdoor Blues Band" and he gave me a demo tape. When I listen to that, no more blues! Just get youse guys some blues and ya just might get some of your play started ... we all know it really isn't work, right

Thanks for listening ... and I still think this looks like one great big fun thing to do!

I'm outta here ...
Angie

BJscrapsalot
Governor
BJscrapsalot

• dentaldiva Said:
I got a better one, mine is snoring on the couch! HA HA, some race fan! And sleeping with remote under him and I can't change channel!

hey... what are you doing with my husband??? LMAO I swear he snoozes during every race. Could you imagine us dozing halfway through a layout!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to BJscrapsalot

Hope you get back into your scrapping!!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 07-28-08 03:40 AM
In response to DivaDana

Angie ... Love your comment. Your gonna fit in here just fine!!

jenyjen3
Expert
jenyjen3
In response to BJscrapsalot

Could you imagine us dozing halfway through a layout!

I would really have to see someone if I ever got bored enough to fall asleep during a Layout!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics