Username Post: What do you do?        (Topic#1473141)
alarae
alarae 
Diva
alarae

I am in the process of working on my Washington D.C. album. I have the KI Memories Spring Collection paper and a ton of pictures. I am afraid that I am going to run out of paper before I get to scrap all of the pictures that I want to use.

What would you do, rescrap the pages that are done in a different pp pack that has tons more paper to the collection (I only have like 5 pages done in this album) OR would you buy some papers from KI Memories that are somewhat similar to the collection you already have?

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to alarae

I'd buy the similar papers.....mix 'em up!

ScrapperSara22
Guru
ScrapperSara22
In response to Kim222

I'd buy similar papers OR, start using cardstock in coordinating colors to your original paper to help stretch it out. Only use your patterned paper s where they will stand out the most. And if you back a photo on the patterned, only use adhesive around the outer edges of the photo, but then carefully cut out the rest on the inside of the adhesive so you can re-use the patterned portion later. Does that make sense?

Hope this helps!!! I love travel albums, make sure you post your final work when you're done!!!

Puppydog Jammies
Diva
Puppydog Jammies
In response to ScrapperSara22

i wouldn't redo anything no matter what!!!! lol.

scrapmonique
Resident
scrapmonique
In response to ScrapperSara22

I would do the same. Start using a little more cardstock and save the pp that wouldn't be seen behind your photos or other pp.

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to scrapmonique

You might search the evil auction site to see if you can find more of that pp. I agree with using matching cardstock and using what pp you have left as accents or find something similar and mix it in.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

cardstock to make your paper pack last. But if you really like the paper a little more paper never hurts, LOL. Oh, and I vote on the no redoing because I think that thought always stays there once you do it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics