Username Post: Scrapbook Trends Magazine        (Topic#1473395)
KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

I would really like to subscribe to this magazine but it is so darn expensive. Has anyone found a good deal on it?????

* Julie *
Diva
* Julie *
In response to KellyLeigh

My vote will always be Scraps Etc. It's average priced for a mag and always offers interesting layouts and tips!

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~

Go to Google and search for Magazine Coupons . Good luck!

~Chere~
Diva
~Chere~
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

Every once in a while they will have like a buy one issue get the other for free. That way you could split the cost with a friend. I get email offers all the time from them but I'm already a subscriber so I just delete them. Sign up for their newsletter and you'll probably get the same emails.

edited to add: I think this magazine is worth the cost. The quality of the actual magazine as well as what's inside makes it one that you won't just tear pages out of and throw away.

Edited by ~Chere~ on 07-29-08 08:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to * Julie *

• * Julie * Said:
My vote will always be Scraps Etc. It's average priced for a mag and always offers interesting layouts and tips!

DITTO!

tricia07
Guru
tricia07
In response to Lydia S

• L.Siegel Said:
  • * Julie * Said:

DITTO!

Another DITTO!!! I also get Memory Makers though and like it too!

Eileentoo
New Kid On the Block
Eileentoo

I subscribed a few months ago. They had an offer that couldn't be refused. Keep an eye on their website....they have these deals all the time. I got a year of Scrapbook Trends, 6 months of Paper Trends for a total of $84.95. Do the math.....$4.72 an issue!

married05
Idol
married05
In response to Eileentoo

I can only afford it when I find older issues for 75% off! Other than that you could use a 40% off coupon at M's but it looks like it would end up being more expensive than just subscribing. I love Scrapbook Trends and Paper Trends!!

I subscribe to Scrapbooks Etc. and Simple Scrapbooks . Much more affordable, and tons of good ideas.

scrills
Veteran
scrills
In response to married05

I hear they honor their old subscription inserts. you know, the ones in the older magazines with the less expensice price

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to Eileentoo

• Eileentoo Said:
I subscribed a few months ago. They had an offer that couldn't be refused. Keep an eye on their website....they have these deals all the time. I got a year of Scrapbook Trends, 6 months of Paper Trends for a total of $84.95. Do the math.....$4.72 an issue!

I ended up doing the same thing (thanks to the link in my PM box ) but I got the 6 issues of Cards instead. Can't wait til my first one gets here!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics