Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Snapfish vent....        (Topic#1479879)
vanessajd2285
Veteran
vanessajd2285

ok...so i am a bit mad right now so i thought i would come here and vent...i got my order yesterday of 250 pictures from Snapfish. i was so excited because they came so fast and there are of my recent trip to sesame place and i couldnt wait to start scrapping them. well i open up my envelope and start looking through them and i notice that on the top, the pictures are all messed up. it looks like they got wet or something on the top...like maybe they wernt finish drying when they put them together. well i emailed the customer service, because there is no number to call, and i am supossed to get a response in 24 hours...i am just so mad because i have never had a bad experience from snapfish and the pictures that i REALLY want are ruined! hopefully they will reprint them...has anybody else had a bad experience??

KellyLynnsGirls
Expert
KellyLynnsGirls
In response to vanessajd2285

I have never used them...but I do hope that they resolve this for you! What a let down! I use Costco.com...and just pick them up at Costco, sometimes within a couple of hours! And as we all know...Costco take anything back!
Good Luck!

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi

I wonder if they got wet in shipping?

I'm sure they will replace them for you- I've always had good service from Snapfish.

ALevy
ALevy 
Diva
ALevy
  • ALevy on 09-18-08 07:32 AM
In response to KellyLynnsGirls

Sorry you had this happen, it definitely stinks! I've had an issue maybe a couple times with Snapfish in the last 4 years. Their customer service is awesome. They're reprinted for me & shipped them back out immediately, no questions asked. Great service. Let us know!

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_

snapfish is pretty good with their customer service and satisfaction. i'm pretty sure they will reprint them.

boomersgang
Resident
boomersgang
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

I had used Snapfish for a long time, but the last time I ordered, I had a bad experience with them as well. When I placed my order, they had a box to check to get a free extra set of 4x6 prints. These "free" prints added an extra $5+ to my shipping costs and guess what - I didn't get the "free" prints. I did find a phone number on their website and called. They finally issued me a credit and free shipping for that number of prints, but I won't order from them again. Plus I hate when companies way overcharge for shipping. I was charged over $13 for a small box of prints. It's ridiculous!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to boomersgang

I only order from Snapfish when a friend shares photos through them and I can't get them any other way. I do this for two reasons.
1) I do not like the quality of their prints. Ritz is more expensive, but I love the print quality, so it's worth it to me. I was really, really irritated once when I got a collage print and it was beautiful. Very glossy and it looked great. What made me irritated was that the rest of the photos in the package, which were supposed to be 4x6 glossies, were not very glossy at all.
2) the shipping to me is outrageous.

All of that said, I have heard good things about their customer service, so I hope they resolve this issue and print you a new set!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to siameseplease

I hope their customer service comes thru for you!

loves ranch life
Diva
loves ranch life
In response to DivaDana

Oh! I hate to hear that you have had a bad experience Snapfish. I have only good printer died, and have had such good luck with them! I even had prints made from them for some photos that have been entered in photo contests and the equality was excellent! I guess I haven't really noticed the shipping issue. I live way out in the boonies, so it has to be cheaper than driving somewhere for prints or reprints! Hope they resolve the problem for you! Let us know the outcome! Judy

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to DivaDana

Usually what they will do is give you a credit on your account and ask you to re-order them. It shouldn't cost you anything to re-order the prints that need to be replaced.

MommyMarci
Queen
MommyMarci
In response to Castle Scrapper

Oh, what a bummer! I have never had a problem with Snapfish but I will be very curious to know how they handle this. I am a big fan of good customer service. Even thought this could have been the fault of the post office, I would hope Snapfish would be willing to reprint for free.

jenny41180
Pro
jenny41180
In response to MommyMarci

I've had a problem with Snapfish as well the last couple of times I ordered. The colors on my photos are never right...and I know it's not just my monitor because I've uploaded those SAME photos to Shutterfly, and they turned out perfect. Snapfish takes a long time to get to me too, for some reason...like over a week. I will be using Shutterfly or somewhere else from now on, as I have been very disappointed with the quality of Snapfish's prints. I hope they fix your problem! I know that's disappointing when you finally get the prints in that you have been waiting for, and they are not of good quality. Good luck!

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe
In response to jenny41180

I hope they fix that for you! This is why I only use the kodak machines at wal-mart,target,cvs and walgreens. Its just easier that way for me and its about 12 cents a print and its instant. maybe you should look into sending them to one of those stores and then go and pick them up. I target is really good with their prints!

SspGrandma
Expert
SspGrandma
In response to Cupcakes for Chloe

that's what i do to, that way i have the pics right away! i may pay a little more, but every once in a while you get Coupons for 20 free at CVS which does help some!

mustangkayla
Guru
mustangkayla
In response to SspGrandma

I just put an order in a few days ago and am expecting them anytime! This was my first ord and I was a little bummed as I found out about winkflash after I ordered and winkflash had a special of a ton of free prints if you signed up with them. Oh well I guess, there is always next time.

I sure hope that they have great customer service. Let us know what happens!

Natserella
Expert
Natserella
In response to mustangkayla

Thats terrible! I nearly got a photobook printed with them but will think twice now!!
I will see how they handle your complaint first

vanessajd2285
Veteran
vanessajd2285
In response to Natserella

well to let everybody know....snapfish contacted me and they gaveme 250 free credits towards my acount for the messed up pictures since they were pretty much all ruined on the top. i mean, some of them i can cut it out, but that wasnt the point. the only bad thing is i have to go through all my pics and upload them again because they cant just reprint the order. so i am very happy with them and will continue my business with them!

squid
squid 
Resident
squid
  • squid on 09-18-08 03:13 PM

if you already uploaded them once, you should be able to just reorder them. As long as you didn't delete them off snapfish, then you can just go to "my account" and click view orders from the last 12 months. Then you select the order you want and on the rt side of the page, about 1/2 way down, you can click "create order" under the
"did you know?" title. It automatically adds the whole order back into your cart! Then, just check out!

suzilea
Diva
suzilea
In response to squid

glad they worked with you on your issue. i've never had a problem with them, but that last time i ordered prints it seemed like the paper they printed them on was thinner than in the past. i think they switched the paper or something. i didn't bother sending an email or anything, maybe i should have. oh well.

kimba617
Resident
kimba617
In response to squid

I had a problem where my pics were cut incorrectly so I had a white strip down the edge of each pic.. they just reprinted my entire order for me and I got the replacements pretty quickly.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics