Username Post: Anyone have experience with K & Company albums?        (Topic#1487237)
New Kid On the Block

They all look beautiful and many of them have embellishments on the actual album. Does anyone know if they come with a protective cover over the album. Many of the albums I bought from Joann are the Heidi Grace and I really like them because they have the protective cover.

Important in my house with 2 little boys and a dog!

Here's one I was thinking about.
K and Company - Simply K Collection - 12x12 Scrapbook Album - Zoe

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach
In response to Angel9603

I have the Girl Scout album below, and I don't seem to recall it coming with a plastic protective sleeve, but even if it did...mine is so big that the sleeve wouldn't fit anymore.

It's held up decent enough for being overfilled, but it really doesn't get paw'd through very often.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to CMLeach

I have the boy scout album and the fire fighter's album. Neither of them came with a protective cover.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to Rosita

I have a few as well. None came with album protectors

tmgarren
Idol
tmgarren
In response to Nancy Keslin

My sis in law bought me one that I'm using for my son's first year album. It came with a cover. It's the one with a cow, cat, dog, plate, and spoon on it with the phrase "The cow jumped over the moon..." It even lights up!

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to tmgarren

my 3 Navy ones came with a really 'cheap' cover, but I ended up buying heavier clear vinyl and sewing new ones (it's a little tricky, but much like making book covers for textbooks...LOL). I've often wondered if I should make them and sell them...it's a thought.

Jalynne

gayle3131
Idol
gayle3131
In response to Jalynne

I have one, but don't remember what it is.
It did come with a cover, but I had to take it off as I stuffed it full!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to gayle3131

All my albums ar K&CO ... not one has ever come with a sleeve

Tia Hokee
Diva
Tia Hokee
In response to Flying_Unicorn

My K & Co albums did not come with covers.

scrappingmommyof2girls
Idol
scrappingmommyof2girls
In response to Tia Hokee

I love their albums. I've bought 2...a leather one and a suede one. The suede one did come with a plastic cover but once it was filled up (I added 10 more pages, so it has 30 total), the cover wouldn't fit anymore. If I had left only the initial 20 in it, the cover would've been fine though...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics