Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Enabler Alert        (Topic#1490097)
Croppin4Christ
Guru
Croppin4Christ

OH MY GOSH!!!! 50% off all red tag clearance at J's!! Guess what was on clearance? CRICUT CARTRIDGES!!!!! There were only 5 on clearance. Sorry, I can't remember all the names: Making the Grade, Printing 101, Paper Pups and All Mixed up. $22!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! Plus, if you have a teacher card you can save another 15%!!!! Sweet deal!!!!! It is so strange. These were on clearance, but the one I chose was gone, so they specail ordered it for me!!!!!

I even found chipboard stacks for $1.50!!! And 12x12 albums for $2!

Had a great time shopping today!!!!

On my way to W to see if the Martha Stewart Christmas acrylic stamps are clearanced yet!!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Croppin4Christ

WOW!! Awesome!! I went to Michael's today.. but nothing out of the ordinary! Maybe I will take a ride to J's

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to SQ Mandi

what a deal!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Rileysmom06

Wow!!! Sounds like you made out like a bandit! Cool!

writerlady
Expert
writerlady
In response to siameseplease

I wonder if J's online is the same? Off I go to check it out! TY

Cindy M
Pro
Cindy M
In response to writerlady

Eh... I wish we had a J's. I swear, you would think that I lived in Podunk! I live in Westchester County, NY and the only stores I have are Michaels & ACMoore. No Joanns and the closest LSS is more than 40 miles away which isn't so local. I'm so sad

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Cindy M

wow - great deals - I almost stopped by J's today but I had already visited Michaels, ACmoore and HL. Maybe tomorrow!!

mariposa326
Diva
mariposa326
In response to Cindy M

Ooh! How long is this sale? I want to go!

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to mariposa326

I was just at J's today. I didn't see any signs about the extra 50% off...???

Little Lisie
Veteran
Little Lisie
In response to shopgirlaudi

I got an e-mail telling me about it. There were a few signs in the clearance isle, but that's the only place.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 12-27-08 07:08 PM
In response to Little Lisie

I was at HL yesterday and today and they had several Cuttlebug alphabet sets on clearance for $47.99

Croppin4Christ
Guru
Croppin4Christ
In response to CASBa

The J's sale is through the 3rd.

ShoppingMom
Diva
ShoppingMom

Usually Joanns has only an extra 50% off clearance FABRIC..

Our flyer states fabric but not all clearance I may go and buy something small to see if it rings up an extra 50 off!

nrthwdscrapper
Mayor
nrthwdscrapper
In response to ShoppingMom

Ok, you have convinced me! I wasn't going to stop at Joann's on my trip into the Twin Cities today but now I am ......I just gotta check to make sure the store where I'm going does or doesn't have this. I will never forgive myself if I passed up at least checking.

ShoppingMom
Diva
ShoppingMom
In response to nrthwdscrapper

I called ours, spoke to the manager and he assured me that YES they are! I asked him twice - its off ALL red tag clearance and NOT fabric? He said yes, eveyrthing in the store, all departments

NOW.. dont freak but I can get that 3 pack of cricut cartridges that they had (christmas cheer, disney princess one - cant think of the name but beauty is on it and the school one) for... $36 with the half off. These were out of the stores months ago but this one hung onto them!!

I wont buy it as I have the scal and have or can get every image off every cartrdige if I need to so I dont buy them.. but a heads up if any of your stores still have these floating around! Most did sell out over last summer

hdsue
hdsue 
Guru
hdsue
  • hdsue on 12-29-08 12:25 PM
In response to ShoppingMom

man i should have went to flint today now...to late now. maybe tomorrow...my luck they wont have them clearanced or out of them

hdsue
hdsue 
Guru
hdsue
  • hdsue on 12-29-08 12:56 PM
In response to hdsue

called the Burton store they said cricuts cartridges are on sale for 39.99 and the cricuts were same price per ususal...but maybe she didnt go look...

Croppin4Christ
Guru
Croppin4Christ
In response to hdsue

Man! I just want to check and see if anything new is clearanced!!! 3 pack, never heard of it, but I am a newbie!!! I only have 7 carts,need to expand!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

man wish i had a j's

Ma2Crzygrls
Pro
Ma2Crzygrls
In response to mommie75

The J's that is near me does not have Cricut or Cartridges! Their scrapbooking section isn't the greatest so that is probably why. There is another one in our mall maybe I should check there. Thanks for enabling.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics