Username Post: Foremost Cubes from Target        (Topic#1490369)
New Kid On the Block

Does anyone have these? Do you like them??? Are they sturdy?

Thanks in advance.

Mimmy96
Veteran
Mimmy96
In response to Boston85

I have them, they are the same as the ones at michaels.... I love them!!! There are alot of people on here that have them... if you look in the scrapbook rooms pictures under gallery... you will see them alot! They are very sturdy to me!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 12-29-08 08:30 PM
In response to Mimmy96

I love mine!!!

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to rtay

Love mine too

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to BonnieJean

i have them and love them

ajroemisch
Idol
ajroemisch
In response to Just G

They SUCK to put together (the ones with 4 drawers, at least) but I love mine!

gmanscrap
Veteran
gmanscrap
In response to ajroemisch

I'll have to look at our local Target when I'm ready to remodel my office/scraproom. Are they less expensive than the one at M's or AC Moore (northeast)?

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 12-30-08 06:54 AM
In response to gmanscrap

I don't know if they're the Foremost brand, but I believe the ones Target sells are less than $25 a piece, but if you wait till Michael's puts them on sale, you can get them for about $15 each!! That's what I did.

Oh yeah, and I LOVE mine, too!! They are sturdy enough to put two together as a "base" and then put a six-cube shelf on top! LOL!

This picture was taken last February, so my stuff looks a little different now, but the shelving is all the same and has held up beautifully.

Entire Desk Area By Ami G

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 12-30-08 08:01 AM
In response to Ami G

Ionly have one at the moment. I want to get more. It is really nice. I thought it was easy to put together, but I am very experienced in putting together pre-fab items.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to CASBa

I have six. I got mine at Target. I have two 3-drawer ones, two 4-shelf ones, and two with 3 vertical paper shelves and 3 horizontal shelves that hold jars. (Each cube holds 24 jars.) I have pics in my gallery. I am on my iphone now and can't link. I have them sitting on top of a wooden desk with more drawers. I think Target's are the Jetmax brand. At least they are here. M's too.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to BlingQueenRia

I have some - actually some from Michaels and ACMoore - I just got a few more last week. I will use a 50% coupon or wait until they go onsale - like last week they were 40% off - then I had a coupon for an extra 10% off. So I got a good deal on them. I really like them. The only thing I can say about the ones from Target is that they had a strong odor about them at first - I think it was the glue or something they used - I remember some discussion here about other people experiencing the same thing. It did go away but it was very strong at first.

New Kid On the Block
In response to SmartyPants

Great! Thanks a bunch! I am going to buy some tonight.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics