Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Walmart 75% off        (Topic#1490861)
Mimmy96
Veteran
Mimmy96

well I thought I already read a topic about this.. sorry if I reposted... but I headed out to walmart tonight and they now have their christmas at 75% off... so headed on back to the SB dept to find.... the martha stewart glitter packs for 75% off... I was very excited... I have never used glitter packs like this, just normally stickles, but for this price I couldn't beat it!!! Just thought I would share!

Mommy2Four
Pro
Mommy2Four
In response to Mimmy96

My Wal-mart is still only 50% off...

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Mommy2Four

I work there and they were all supposed to go 75% New Year's day.. If your store has not... they are slacking behind.

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to Tracy S.

Yup, I came from mine today and 75% off Martha's stuff too.

Mimmy96
Veteran
Mimmy96
In response to Lydia S

our store just changed today!

Mommy2Four
Pro
Mommy2Four
In response to Mimmy96

I was just there about 2 hours ago and it hadn't changed yet...maybe tomorrow!

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to Mommy2Four

Oh, I had better head there tomorrow! Dh bought me a bunch of her punches and I noticed he had bought a double so I took it back two days after Christmas. They said it was only $4, but I had the receipt, so I knew they were going to mark them down. I have kept them all packed so I could get them cheaper. Dh said I was cheapskate! He should be thankful!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Kahlan

I was jsut there and saw the xmas stuff for 75% off but the scrapbooking was all normal price

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 01-02-09 07:14 PM
In response to Kahlan

• Kahlan Said:
Oh, I had better head there tomorrow! Dh bought me a bunch of her punches and I noticed he had bought a double so I took it back two days after Christmas. They said it was only $4, but I had the receipt, so I knew they were going to mark them down. I have kept them all packed so I could get them cheaper. Dh said I was cheapskate! He should be thankful!

I do the same thing! dh loves me for it though. this year he just gave me a gc, to save me the trouble of returning. love him.

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to ELynn

• EeyoreLynn Said:
  • Kahlan Said:

I do the same thing! dh loves me for it though. this year he just gave me a gc, to save me the trouble of returning. love him.

Gift cards are great, but I admit I love to see how much he knows about me. And he knows me pretty well! I just sent an e-mail to Walmart about the markdown. It may be silly of me to do so, but I asked if I actually have to repurchase and then return the regular price items. I worked in the cash office of K-Mart about 8 yrs ago and then K-Mart would let you bring in your receipt for clearanced items. Of course your item had to be clearanced within 30 days of your purchase. Don't even know if K-Mart still does that.

Mimmy96
Veteran
Mimmy96
In response to Kahlan

I don't know if all walmarts do it.. but I have done that before.. took my receipt in when something went on clearance and they gave me the difference, but they wasn't very happy about it..LOL

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Mimmy96

I can tell y'all a secret.. if it is a tab file that came down after Christmas.. It may not be marked... some stores are bad about changing the sticker.. You should grab something you are wanting and price check it. I bet the ones that are thinking it hasn't gone down... They just aren't showing you the value.

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 01-02-09 08:11 PM
In response to Kahlan

• Kahlan Said:
  • EeyoreLynn Said:
  • Kahlan Said:

Gift cards are great, but I admit I love to see how much he knows about me. And he knows me pretty well! I just sent an e-mail to Walmart about the markdown. It may be silly of me to do so, but I asked if I actually have to repurchase and then return the regular price items. I worked in the cash office of K-Mart about 8 yrs ago and then K-Mart would let you bring in your receipt for clearanced items. Of course your item had to be clearanced within 30 days of your purchase. Don't even know if K-Mart still does that.

he does well. last year he got me bbw stuff, but after christmas the deals were way better, so i returned what he got me and ended up with twice as much.

I did find, gc weren't as much fun on the day of christmas. I went the next day and there were too many people. i wasn't happy. dh was nice and took me back out. then took me again on Sat.

GrammieAmmie
Guru
GrammieAmmie
In response to Mimmy96

Thank you for the heads up! I will head over to my walmart tomorrow and check it out!
I love a sale!

Kahlan
Kahlan 
Queen
Kahlan
In response to ELynn

• EeyoreLynn Said:
  • Kahlan Said:
  • EeyoreLynn Said:
  • Kahlan Said:

he does well. last year he got me bbw stuff, but after christmas the deals were way better, so i returned what he got me and ended up with twice as much.

I did find, gc weren't as much fun on the day of christmas. I went the next day and there were too many people. i wasn't happy. dh was nice and took me back out. then took me again on Sat.

That was sweet of him!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Kahlan

mine had nothing marked down at all

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to mommie75

Mine had nothing on clearance or on sale either.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to SQ Mandi

mine was still at 50% on x mas stuff and did not have much left that was even worth buying.. walgreens had stuff 75% off thou lol

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Kahlan

• Kahlan Said:

Oh I hope its still going on and I can get to my locate Wally today!! I want to get some of her punches I saw someone on here win in contest. It will be my first scrap purchase for 09'!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to JoJorenee

Thanks! I'll go check mine. It was just 50% the other day.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics