Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: about Coupons !!        (Topic#1498725)
naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 03-16-09 01:12 PM

I have a 50% off coupon from M's and I want to use it but... I have a friend who is starting this hobby and she wants to use it for a cuttlebug machine, ok the question is: Can I print the coupon twice so I can use it and She can use it? has anyone tried to print the coupon twice before?

Resident
In response to naf

I do it all the time no question asked but if you scan the coupon then print it they can tell and you can only use the coupon at M and not at A C but yes you can print as many as yo want

Cindy

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 03-16-09 01:17 PM
In response to naf

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to naf

Print it out billion times..just remember that you can only use one per day..well..that only counts if you get caught..

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to JayAndXansMom

I seem to remember that it even says on the coupon that you can use up to one a day. And you can send it to friends.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Nancy Keslin

I tend to print out multiples and take them all with me and use them a few times at each visit - then when I'm done and I have some left over - I hand them out or put them at the entrance for someone to discover!!

GiRLYTEENAGER
Veteran
GiRLYTEENAGER
In response to SmartyPants

You can do this?? wow! I never knew. Thanks for the info. and for posting the question!

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 03-16-09 03:26 PM

• SmartyPants Said:
I tend to print out multiples and take them all with me and use them a few times at each visit - then when I'm done and I have some left over - I hand them out or put them at the entrance for someone to discover!!

I love this idea!!!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

• SmartyPants Said:

Ever thought of shopping in Michigan?

On a more serious note, where does one find such a fantastic coupon? I haven't seen them in the Sunday paper before -- the 50% Coupons .

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
  • SmartyPants Said:

On a more serious note, where does one find such a fantastic coupon? I haven't seen them in the Sunday paper before -- the 50% Coupons .

Go to the Micheal's website and sign up for the newsletter and they will email them to you!

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 03-16-09 03:34 PM
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
  • SmartyPants Said:

M's sent me this 50 % off coupon by e-mail yesterday I think.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom

Also, once you sign up to receive the newsletter..check your spam folder..sometimes they get sent there.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

Oooh! Thank you!

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to naf

• naf Said:
I have a 50% off coupon from M's and I want to use it but... I have a friend who is starting this hobby and she wants to use it for a cuttlebug machine, ok the question is: Can I print the coupon twice so I can use it and She can use it? has anyone tried to print the coupon twice before?

I print about 4 or 5 of the same coupon and use it at m's and acmoore and joann's. I think it depends on what state you live in but in PA and NYC I can use all the Coupons from any of the stores mentioned. I never had a problem before and I would give them to my friends when we went together. Happy shopping!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Thaiti30

I print LOTS of them and then distribute freely. I have DH come with me so I can use as many as possible, I hit J's and use whatever they'll let me, then M's to use ONE for me and ONE for him (they're stingy!), then to Bev's to use ONE for me and ONE for him (again, they're stingy too!), I pass out whatever I have left over to people in line or leave them lying in random places for people to discover.

channyne
Resident
channyne

• SmartyPants Said:

I do the same but I'm lucky and my M's will allow me to use about 3 per shop.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to channyne

I hate to rain on your parade, but often employees are told to collect those Coupons you leave so nicely for others and TOSS them in the trash,,,,,

I have to at my job,,,

sad, I know,,,,I have often "pretended" not to see a coupon that is not right out in the open but if it's out in the open, I can't risk getting in trouble, and I am pretty much forced to toss it in the trash.

If you can, hand them directly into the hands of human beings with items to purchase,,,,

Holly

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to CommaHolly

Can you use a coupon on the Cuttlebug? I've been thinking about getting one.

scraperfect
Pro
scraperfect
In response to traceyjean

Our J's lets me use up to two a day at the same time IF they are not the same coupon code. In the current mailer, there are about 12 different Coupons (craft, notion, any item, fabric, cutting tool...) and I could use two each day. OR a J's and a M's Or one from a flier and one from the online coupon (Just check the barcode on the coupon to see if the last digits are different.)

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to scraperfect

Print as many as you want, but you can only use one a day.

If you got the coupon in your email, just forward the email to your friend and she can print her own coupon.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics