Username Post: JoAnn Coupons        (Topic#1499155)
CBisme
CBisme 
Resident
CBisme

Does JoAnn's accept AC Moore 25% off your total purchase Coupons at their store? TIA!

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie
In response to CBisme

what I have heard, J's don't except other stores Coupons anymore. But I would try, they can only say no. I know it depends on your store. My M's will except J's.

Twinstars
Guru
Twinstars
In response to Ms Jackie

My J's takes competitors Coupons - you might want to call the store to find out their policy.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Twinstars

My J's will take anyone's Coupons .

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Seaexplore

My J's told me that they will accept competitors Coupons IF the store is a "reasonable distance" (though they did not define what reasonable was),,,,and IF it was a circular ad coupon, NOT a computer print out coupon,,,

I guess that makes sense,,,otherwise, I could print a coupon from AC Moore 190 miles away and use it at J's,,,

they're not REALLY a competitor if they're 190 miles away,,,,

Holly

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to CommaHolly

It sounds like it must be a store-by-store basis. I live near Ms. Jackie, but we shop at different stores because of our locations. My J's still accepts competitors Coupons as far as I know. My M's, however, does not.

CBisme
CBisme 
Resident
CBisme
In response to Luvmyfam

Thanks! It's worth a shot!

Kierston
New Kid On the Block
Kierston
In response to CBisme

I work for Joanns. And they do accept them but it has to be on a like item like a craft item. And it has to come out of the paper not the ones that come out of the paper. Also I has to be the one that is a % off of one item not the one that are off your total purchuse.

WOO HOO I helped!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics