Username Post: Wrap-Box - incl. WS and Download        (Topic#1508473)
Yosemite
Resident
Yosemite

Hi,
last time we were at Burger King, my husband ate a special spicy wrap. I just found the package special and here´s my version :
You can open it by pulling a lug.

You can find a tutorial and the template-download on my blog. The tutorial is in german , but the images will explain the things to do. If you have any questions, you can write a comment or send me an eMail.

scrappinmac
Expert
scrappinmac
In response to Yosemite

How pretty! I love the colors you used! Thanks for sharing the tutorial with us, too.

I had 2 years of German in highschool, but don't remember much.

scrappinmac
Expert
scrappinmac
In response to scrappinmac

I just looked at the tutorial and template- gonna try it tonight. That's so neat how you make the tear strip part.

Do you need to use thick cardstock, or will a regular patterned paper do? Any ideas how to do the tear strip if you don't have one of the round paper piercers? It didn't look like it pierces all the way through the paper.

Thanks!

Yosemite
Resident
Yosemite
In response to scrappinmac

It´s better to use thick paper. PP in CS-quality is the best.
If you don´t have the piercer tool, use a simple paper-piercer or a needle and make a lot of little holes on the line. It will work too.

Lot of fun for you !

scrappinmac
Expert
scrappinmac
In response to Yosemite

I made two last night and they turned out great! I copied the template, then enlarged it 150% to make two different sizes. I used the perforating blade on my paper trimmer for the tear-off lines (pressed too hard on the first one, though) and it worked fine.

My DH liked it, but didn't think anyone would want to tear the strip off to open the gift, since the package looks so pretty!

Thanks for the template and tutorial- very easy to follow.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics