Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Anyone scrapping today?        (Topic#1510425)
Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-19-09 03:50 PM

I feel with all the purchases I have made as of lately, I NEED to be doing SOME scrapping! AND I just put in an order last night...for some of those Collage Press diecut papers and the October Afternoon Night Light collection. Has anyone seen those new MME pads they put out at M's? I got the Complete Boy one and LOVE it! Since most of the time I am doing boy pages. So, anyone one want to scrap with me?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Lal

lol, Laura, I just got done doing TWENTY pages with a friend for a baby book for her relative,,,,the LAST thing I want to do is SCRAP,,,,,as shocking as that is, I scrapped nonstop for 9 hours today

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to Lal

I have been working on Disney vacation lo's today! I made a run to M's but they didn't have ANY animal print paper and they were out of 12 x 12 black cs value packs-the 2 things I went after. I couldn't believe how much stuff they DIDN"T have! HL is closed on Sundays so I went home empty handed. I was pretty annoyed at M's so didn't buy anything! They are so busy getting the new stuff that they stopped carrying basic

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to crazycricut

I've had a scrappin' weekend .........DS brought home a friend & she scrapped with me yesterday & today! .........productive too ..........completed 7 one page LOs ...........pretty pleased with them too......... used all old stuff LOL ........no scrappin' tonight........

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-19-09 04:03 PM
In response to melissadam

WOW! Seven pages is good for a weekend! LOL Holly! I would LOVE to scrap for nine hours!

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to melissadam

I scrapped earlier today. New LOs in my gallery!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to JayAndXansMom

I just completed 2 pages from our trip to Catalina. Only have to do about 4 or 5 more pages and I'll be done with that album. Now I have a kazillion photos from last week's vacation. We did a "stay-cation" this time.. Dh took me on 3 hikes, each about 4 miles round trip...got lots of gorgeous photos to scrap..

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to JayAndXansMom

I have wanted to scrap all day, planned on doing some this evening. But I just put 2 kids to bed and still have 2 up. And I am worn out!!! It has been a long day around my house, maybe tomorrow!!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-19-09 04:09 PM
In response to GinnyHughes

WOW! What time is it where you are? It's only 7 here and my kids are UP! Well, one is asleep...the youngest and he should NOT...too late of a nap and now he'll be up for AGES!!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to Lal

It is 8:15 here, my 2 little ones(10 weeks and 16 months) are asleep. My 2 big ones(5 and 3) are still up, hopefully to bed soon though! Oh, I feel for you with the late nap! Hate when that happens!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

I've done three 12x12 LO's,a card, and an altered frame this weekend...Sooooooo, I'm done scrapping for now!

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to byondbzr

I've been busy all weekend - 4 pages & a project all in the last 36 hrs. That's a record for me.

Katy_Crops
Resident
Katy_Crops
In response to byondbzr

I'm scrappin! But all I really wanna do is go shopping! I promised myself that this month I wasn't going to buy ANY scrappy stuff. Which stinks because my BF isn't coming home for another week (he's been gone a week already) and scrappy shopping is like, my form of therapy! This is the 7th LO since he's been gone though so I'm proud =]

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-19-09 05:19 PM

• 2girls2dogs Said:
It is 8:15 here, my 2 little ones(10 weeks and 16 months) are asleep. My 2 big ones(5 and 3) are still up, hopefully to bed soon though! Oh, I feel for you with the late nap! Hate when that happens!

Oh wow! You have your hands full!! I hope your other little ones go to bed soon so you can have some quiet time!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-19-09 05:20 PM
In response to Katy_Crops

• Katy_Crops]I'm scrappin! But all I really wanna do is go shopping! I promised myself that this month I wasn't going to buy ANY scrappy stuff. Which stinks because my BF isn't coming home for another week (he's been gone a week already) and scrappy shopping is like, my form of therapy! This is the 7th LO since he's been gone though so I'm proud = Said:

7 pages is good And I hear you on the shopping thing...it's definately "some" kind of therapy! I have come to the conclusion that...I love shopping! LOL For sb stuff at least...and I LOVE paper! I LOVE it, I LOVE it, I LOVE it! There, I said it! lol

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia

Well, that's a silly question for me.....if I'm awake and not at work, then I'm scrapping or shopping for scrappy stuff or searching for inspiration....LOL

Is there anything else?????

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi

Hey Lal!! I would love to scrap with you!! I really should too, have bought a few things lately. Wow! Your M's sounds tons better than the ones up here!! Did alittle scrapping this weekend. Finished one quick one and have been playing with a 2 pgr that I just can't seem to get looking right. Getting frustrated with that one. I will be scrapping in awhile. Right now, the little one is still up... soon to be in bed. Love the new LO's (saw some recent ones on your blog!)

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-19-09 05:29 PM
In response to Patti Sylvia

• Patti Poo Said:
Well, that's a silly question for me.....if I'm awake and not at work, then I'm scrapping or shopping for scrappy stuff or searching for inspiration....LOL

Is there anything else?????

Umm...no! No, there is NOT!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-19-09 05:33 PM
In response to momma paparazzi

• momma paparazzi Said:
Hey Lal!! I would love to scrap with you!! I really should too, have bought a few things lately. Wow! Your M's sounds tons better than the ones up here!! Did alittle scrapping this weekend. Finished one quick one and have been playing with a 2 pgr that I just can't seem to get looking right. Getting frustrated with that one. I will be scrapping in awhile. Right now, the little one is still up... soon to be in bed. Love the new LO's (saw some recent ones on your blog!)

Yeah, our M's..well one of them is getting redone right now...almost done..and they added a TON of new stuff!
When I get stuck on a page, I usually walk away from it for a while and go on to something else. Sometimes finishing a different page, will give me ideas for the first!
Oh, and thanks for the sweet comments, Michelle! I appreciate you always checking out my blog

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 07-19-09 05:38 PM
In response to Lal

I just finished a page! YAY!! Going to eat dinner now....MIGHT be back to scrap more. Not sure because I wanted to watch a movie with BF and we were going to see what was good and playing On Demand

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics