Username Post: Chipboard Albums, Again        (Topic#1511123)
flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Thanks so much for your answers to my other question about these, but I'm needing more advice. I live over 1 hr. away from my LSS, and none of my friends scrapbook, so you ladies are my only resource.

I decided to try a shaped chipboard album. Could someone please walk me through the process? I just used modge podge to cover my first page. What now?

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to flintridgescrapper

If you look in my measly gallery you will see a chipboard album I did, not shaped but I used lots of pp on it. Have fun and dont worry about doing things perfect. susan a

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

Cover finished By Sunnydi

You reminded me I forgot to upload the inside pics of this one.

I did not use Modge Podge on mine; personal preference.

I'm not sure what you're asking...but

I trace the page shape onto paper and hand cut it out and adhere it to the chipboard with Zip Dry, rolling with a brayer (anything round will do) and then get rid of any hangover with an emery board.

I inked all my edges.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Sunnydi

Thanks, ladies. You've been a big help. I want to make one each for each my 16 nieces & nephews and then one for each of my 10 great-nieces & nephews. I want them to have them after I'm gone. I don't have any children so they are all like my own. Big project, I don't know if I'll get it done or not, but that's my goal.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

What a great gift for them! They are lucky to have you!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics