Username Post: Contest Questions        (Topic#1511179)
Smashley
Idol
Smashley

So, I think I would like to start doing some of the scrap contests on this site, but I kind of don't understand what I'm doing. So, therefore, I have a few questions. Any answers and help would be greatly appreciated!!

1. How do you know when contests are happening? Do you just jump on SB.com and check?
2. What the heck is an RAK and why are so many people giving them away?
3. It seems like most of the contests require you to use a certain brand of product. Are there many that don't?

Thank you all!!!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to Smashley

1. Just check the challenges forum, they usually start around the first of each month.
2. Random act of Kindness
3. I think very few require certain products, usually the requirements are certain colors, techniques, titles...

Challenges are a very fun way to try something new.

EsteeLynn
Diva
EsteeLynn
In response to GinnyHughes

• 2girls2dogs Said:
1. Just check the challenges forum, they usually start around the first of each month.
2. Random act of Kindness
3. I think very few require certain products, usually the requirements are certain colors, techniques, titles...

Challenges are a very fun way to try something new.

Ginny's answers are exactly what I would have said.

Also, Scrapbook.com has a monthly contest that is listed at the top of the forum here in the General Scrapping area. This month's contest is open until July 31st and you are more than welcome to jump in! I will be listing a brand new contest for August on Saturday, August 1st.

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to EsteeLynn

Ok, great! I will start checking the challenges forum...I feel like I need to try new things. Thanks so much for all your help, can't wait to get into contests!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics