Username Post: something I saw in Scrapbooks ETC        (Topic#1519717)
angie girl
Diva
angie girl

So...in one of my issues I saw a white artist canvas that they used Thickers to "write" out a saying about simplicity. It was to decorate a scrap space. I can't remember if it was something actually in the magazine or in an ad in the magazine...

Anyways...anyone remember this? I went back to try to find it, so that I could recreate it, but now I can't find it in any of them!!! I'm sure I overlooked it somewhere, but I went through all my issues at least three times looking for it.

If you thumb through your issues and happen to stumble upon it, please remember me and let me know which issue it was in...pretty pretty please? I'm desperate!!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-04-09 04:45 AM
In response to angie girl

I remember this, seems like is was a few months back and I don't think I have that issue anymore. I'm thinking June or July maybe??

pieces of me
Expert
pieces of me
In response to KimKV

I looked through May-Nov 2009 and couldn't find it. Are you sure it is SB etc?

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to pieces of me

Thanks for looking everyone!!!! It was in a CK, and I just found it after looking like 5 times. LOL. This will teach me, huh?

Thanks all! You are the best!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

Ok so I have been watching this thread and now I want to see what you were looking for....what issue of CK and what page?

pieces of me
Expert
pieces of me
In response to gg loves Matthew

Gina LOL!

I know...I was going to look through all my CK's last night, but ended up going to the horse barn with the girls and came home and went straight to bed....

reyasunshine
Diva
reyasunshine
In response to pieces of me

Yeah, what Gina said!!!! LOL.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to reyasunshine

btt for a reply please

Veteran
In response to gg loves Matthew

do u like CK better than Scrapbook ETC? Just curious

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to drpayne

Alright I'm going to get it...brb...it's in the car. LOL

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

Alright so it was in April 2008 and it's on page 14 in the editor's note. I knew I wouldn't be able to remember the quote if I didn't find the pic, and I want to make it for my scraproom. Turns out they actually used painted chipboard, not thickers, but I figured thickers would do the trick.

It says "life's beauty is found in its simplicity".

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics