Username Post: Product testing...... your input.....        (Topic#1519823)
genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 11-05-09 08:15 AM

So here's my question, and I hope it is in good taste to post this on sb.com, I was wondering how to get involved in product testing and surveys etc..... I've done one and really enjoyed being a part of what goes into something I enjoy so much! And, honestly, I really enjoyed the nice bonus of products for doing so. Anyone have any thoughts?

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to genni

I would love to do this too! But, I don't really know how to get into it. There is so much bogus/scam stuff out there related to this type of thing. Hopefully someone else knows!

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 11-05-09 08:26 AM
In response to Babylou

I know, I don't trust much! The one I did was a friend of a friend that works for an adhesive company. I filled out an online survey, took 10 min. and rec'd a good adhesive supply for my time. I did then get a call for another focus group that if I attended I would get $75, but I wasn't available the night it was held. But that is great... I think free products and a little extra cash that I could buy extra sb supplies without the guilt is the best!

genni
genni 
Guru
genni
  • genni on 11-05-09 08:28 AM
In response to genni

Maybe if there is anyone on here that does focus groups, etc. they could pm interested individuals? Again, hope this is not in poor taste to post such questions on sb.com!

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to genni

When I lived in CT I did focus groups on new products. They were always random products though: alcohol, hair dye, contact lens solution, etc. The only problem is I only ever qualified for ONE focus group. The up side is they usually pay you even if you show up and they don't use you for the group. I would look around for local companies, those usually aren't scams. I also don't trust internet offers, too easy to scam people out there!

freska1181
Guru
freska1181
In response to Smashley

I do focus groups and taste testing all the time. I will send you a link that shows all the different companies available in all states.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to freska1181

There are a couple of very reputable online ones as well. I've made almost $100 off and on filling out surveys and such. PM me your email and I'll send you the links to the ones who have actually paid me and are legit.

Veteran
In response to moxiegirl23

would love info on this

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics