Username Post: You know you're obsessed when....        (Topic#1523033)
GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap

I was watching House Hunters on HGTV the other night, and as the couple toured the homes, I was picking the rooms/spaces where I would put my scrap space. I think I'm obsessed......

scrappinmonkey
Queen
scrappinmonkey
In response to GaMtnScrap

OMG, I totally do this!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to GaMtnScrap

that is funny

Legomom
Expert
Legomom
In response to Tina scraps

We'll be relocating in about a year or so (depending upon the housing market) and scrapook room is always in the top 4 'must haves' when we move.
Big kitchen, scrapbook room, Lego room, and apartment for my mom... those are the MUSTS when we buy a house.

Tenant
In response to Legomom

You also know you are a scrapbooker when you are at the dentist and wonder what font the dental light company used on their logo.

In my defense I was getting a root canal and was staring at the logo for 3 hours...

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to JokeySmurf

Brandilynn
Expert
Brandilynn
In response to peenut_23

ME TOO!!!!!!!

I often go on mls (when I am tempted to buy something it stops me cause I know I want that $ for a house) Well I was "window" shopping the other day found the perfect house right price 4 bedrooms although I only need 3 but 4 would be better then I could have a scraproom till looking through the pic I noticed the laundry room would make a PERFECT scraproom, built in desk LOTS of shelving ALREADY THERE!!!!! I dont even need the 4th bedroom Wonder if it will still be on the market when I am ready sigh*

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to Brandilynn

LoL, I do this too

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to huskerfan

LMAOOOOO OMG, sooo funny!!!
I just got the keys to me new house and as I was walking thru the house to define which room will be used for what, I searched for the room that will be scrapbook/crafts/kids playroom first!! The house has an awesome ready made attic with gorgeous woodflooring so I thought, This will be the scraproom!! One side will be for all me things and the other side will be for the kids to do their crafts and playing when we are all upstairs. They will get their own table to craft on and their own cabinets, ect... All I have to do, is paint the walls. So easy!..lol

I'd say...its normal to envision things like that. Keeps yer mind occupied and going. Those who dream will never be without ideas!

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to TheCharmedOne

I hear ya - I do the same thing! Obsessed? Probably, but you're not alone!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Castle Scrapper

I fail to see a problem here...

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Me either...

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to DivaDana

Well my son just turned 16 and will graduate next year. I am already trying to figure out who will be changing bedrooms when he leaves so I will have a scrapbook room. Do I want the big room or give in and give it to the child and take the little room and what colors do I want to paint. So I know the obsession is real.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 12-17-09 01:06 PM
In response to Charlena

you are truly obsessed when you convince DH to build a bedroom in the basement your DD requested so you can turn her bedroom into a scraproom upstairs THEN convince DH to cut a 4 x 6 "window" in the wall between the above mentioned upstairs bedroom and the living room so you aren't isolated from the family when your scrapping

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to j3Mel

LOL too many funny responses. I was thinking something similiar when I saw an advertisement for "Candy Land in Cambridge" and thought about taking my DD there because I had the perfect paper to go with the pictures.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to CorrieW

Had to add a 5th bedroom to our house. We already have an office, but my scrap stuff wouldn't have fit in there too! Love it, it was worth it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics