Username Post: Texture Boutique        (Topic#1539093)
momofcody
Veteran
momofcody

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but what size embossing dies will fit in this machine? I just ordered one, and am looking at some dies on Ebay. I found one I really like that is listed as measuring at 4.5 x 5.5. Will that size fit? I've looked on the Sizzix site , but it doesn't tell me, at least that I can find. course I could be blind. lol Thanks!

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to momofcody

I *think* that size will fit. I'm sure others will be around to answer you better.

I have one, and love it! you will too!

chicarella
Expert
chicarella
In response to momofcody

I have one of these. I believe that size will fit. But it only embosses, it doesn't cut. So if you are looking at a die that cuts and embosses it won't work in this machine.

I know they take Sizzix embossing folders but not the larger Sizzix texture plates which makes no sense,
It also takes the Cuttlebug and Quikutz folders and the new Tim Holtz texture fades.

Hope that helps! I love my texture boutique!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to JediScrapToo

Anything that fits in the Cuttlebug will work. Their folders are 4 1/4 x 5 3/4. And it seems to me that there's definitely room for that other 1/4 in there. I love mine too btw!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to CatScrapsHere

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Anything that fits in the Cuttlebug will work. Their folders are 4 1/4 x 5 3/4. And it seems to me that there's definitely room for that other 1/4 in there. I love mine too btw!

Several of the new Cuttlebug folders are 5x7, do you know if they will fit texture boutique?

lstory 
Mayor
In response to Here Kitty

I'm guessing they won't, and I bet they did that on purpose!

Lisa

momofcody
Veteran
momofcody
In response to lstory

I think I'm going to go ahead and get it then. It's a paisley one, and I just love paisleys. Thanks for your help!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics