Username Post: Zig writer Q.        (Topic#1539213)
Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 07-22-10 05:50 PM

The children were playing with my zig writers and they have done something to the super fine tip on one pen. It no longer writes the second tip works fine.

Can it be saved?

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Obi

Try wiping it off with an alcohol wipe. My daughter used my Zigs once and I think she wrote over crayon or something else that got on the tip. I wiped it with the alcohol wipe and it worked fine. I suggest you get them their own markers and make yours off limits they are too expensive for the kids to play with.

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 07-22-10 11:10 PM
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Try wiping it off with an alcohol wipe. My daughter used my Zigs once and I think she wrote over crayon or something else that got on the tip. I wiped it with the alcohol wipe and it worked fine. I suggest you get them their own markers and make yours off limits they are too expensive for the kids to play with.

Zigs are pretty cheap and the children have been playing with them for years with the only problem being lost caps.

Until today. I think it's the super fine nibs on my most recent set.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Obi

Oh, my scrap budget is so small that I consider Zigs to be expensive (especially compared to crayola markers) I guess it all depends on your own point of view.

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 07-23-10 12:13 AM
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Oh, my scrap budget is so small that I consider Zigs to be expensive (especially compared to crayola markers) I guess it all depends on your own point of view.

I'll let you into a secret I buy them only when they are on clearance and I've had some for years.

A set of basic colours enough to draw with was about the same as a set of DD's crayola washable markers if I had bought them full price.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics